It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus, you've been very busy with your generous contributions for this community.
Thanks a lot!, I bet you have made happy many people here ^_^

Rep+ for you, kind sir ;)
te_lanus: Sounds interesting :D
Tarnicus: You're welcome to it if you want :) I have to head home shortly to get wood for the firepit before dusk, so PM me your username or add me (Tarnicus) on Gamersgate if you want it :)
spoderman: Got the gift. Thanks again!
Tarnicus: There's the advantage of having me as a buddy on Gamersgate - I just checked your wishlist and saw that you were after Captain Morgaine and the Golden Turtle. As I already have a disc version, and will most likely take ages to get around to playing it, I sent it to you :)
That's really cool of you, thanks.
Azrael360: Tarnicus, you've been very busy with your generous contributions for this community.
Thanks a lot!, I bet you have made happy many people here ^_^

Rep+ for you, kind sir ;)
Although I have a small income, I have really been blessed with lifetime with having both my needs and wants taken care of, and I like to share that positive energy wherever and whenever I can :) It also helps that my girlfriend is an avid gamer who encourages my overspending on games lol
Tarnicus: I don't suppose anyone would be interested in Torchlight, Warsow or Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition on GoG? :)

Edit: these are for people who either registered on the site BEFORE 2013 or have a rep of 50+ (I'd rather these go to people who have been part of the community for a while or contributed and missed out on them when they were given out for free) :)
I would be interest in Warsow if it´s still up for grabs! Anyway, thanks alot for your kindness! Much appreciated +1
Tarnicus: I don't suppose anyone would be interested in Torchlight, Warsow or Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition on GoG? :)

Edit: these are for people who either registered on the site BEFORE 2013 or have a rep of 50+ (I'd rather these go to people who have been part of the community for a while or contributed and missed out on them when they were given out for free) :)
anaheim85: I would be interest in Warsow if it´s still up for grabs! Anyway, thanks alot for your kindness! Much appreciated +1
Code sent :)
anaheim85: I would be interest in Warsow if it´s still up for grabs! Anyway, thanks alot for your kindness! Much appreciated +1
Tarnicus: Code sent :)
Thank you kind sir!
Morning EveryGOGy
kkreo: Morning EveryGOGy
Morning.
K2WG-MZ5H-N7BT-NWJP

Here's a copy of Warswow
Punished_Snake: K2WG-MZ5H-N7BT-NWJP

Here's a copy of Warswow
The free game?

Here's a copy of Warswow
Austrobogulator: The free game?
Yes, I saw on the other page that someone is searching for it, I don't know if the game is free at the moment on GOG or it was a limited time offer, so I throw my code here.
Post edited August 06, 2013 by Punished_Snake

Here's a copy of Warswow
Austrobogulator: The free game?
And someone Claimed it anyway.
I just looked Warsow up and it still seems to be free, actually i pretty sure it will always be free because when i registered on GOG it was one of the "ten free games for signing up" or something.
QuantumLeapFrog: I just looked Warsow up and it still seems to be free, actually i pretty sure it will always be free because when i registered on GOG it was one of the "ten free games for signing up" or something.
Why then someone asked for it? :\
QuantumLeapFrog: I just looked Warsow up and it still seems to be free, actually i pretty sure it will always be free because when i registered on GOG it was one of the "ten free games for signing up" or something.
Punished_Snake: Why then someone asked for it? :\
the soundtrack ? :P