It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

xxxIndyxxx: Yep I was on holiday :D
Glad to see you could get one :-)

Nice shot SirEyeball :-)
GOGwiiisfun: It was during the summer sale.
fifoker: I missed it :/ pitty
A lot of people seem to have extra keys for it. I got mine from some dude who put a link at the end of a post in the trading forum and was just like "Thanks for reading, have a free game." If you really want one try asking for it on the gifting thread (I actually think that there might be a separate thread just for torchlight keys).

EDIT: benderz posted a link to the torchlight gifting forums I don't know how i missed that.
Post edited August 05, 2013 by GOGwiiisfun
fifoker: I missed it :/ pitty
GOGwiiisfun: A lot of people seem to have extra keys for it. I got mine from some dude who put a link at the end of a post in the trading forum and was just like "Thanks for reading, have a free game." If you really want one try asking for it on the gifting thread (I actually think that there might be a separate thread just for torchlight keys).

EDIT: benderz posted a link to the torchlight gifting forums I don't know how i missed that.
thanks for advice :)
Phew... finished writing a 50 paged story. That took a while to put away!
Post edited August 05, 2013 by niniendowarrior
niniendowarrior: Phew... finished writing a 50 paged story. That took a while to put away!
I somehow sense that you want me to reply with: "wow that's great! why did you do that!"

Disclaimer: only the first part was sarcastic ;)
niniendowarrior: Phew... finished writing a 50 paged story. That took a while to put away!
xxxIndyxxx: I somehow sense that you want me to reply with: "wow that's great! why did you do that!"

:(
xxxIndyxxx: I somehow sense that you want me to reply with: "wow that's great! why did you do that!"

niniendowarrior: :(
Like I said only the first part was sarcastic: I actually am interested. Sorry that I was a bit of a dick about it...
The KFC or the short story?! O_o
Sachys: The KFC or the short story?! O_o
50 pages isn't actually short anymore. It was supposed to be a short story, but the outline told me it wasn't going to be.
GOGwiiisfun: A lot of people seem to have extra keys for it. I got mine from some dude who put a link at the end of a post in the trading forum and was just like "Thanks for reading, have a free game." If you really want one try asking for it on the gifting thread (I actually think that there might be a separate thread just for torchlight keys).

fifoker: thanks for advice :)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/i_am_50_week_twenty_giveaway
50 pages ? Nice done mate ! :-)
benderz: 50 pages ? Nice done mate ! :-)
Thank you very much, my good friend. :)
Just don't encrypt it :P
benderz: 50 pages ? Nice done mate ! :-)
niniendowarrior: Thank you very much, my good friend. :)
You're very welcome :-)
I have to wish you a good day mate, I'll sleeping soon.

Good evening/morning/night peeps ! :-)
Spinorial: Just don't encrypt it :P
I'm on a sabbatical from that. :D