It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Austrobogulator: Is there a better puzzle generator? One that doesn't create black borders :(
Not sure that's the first Ive seen and used The borders do really hasten the process.

Tarnicus: I thought someone would be able to piece it together pretty quickly without completing the puzzle. Leviathan and Behemoth are the names of my 2 giant cats :) They were twice the size of their siblings when born and still bloody huge! I'll PM you the gift link.
Austrobogulator: I edited my post, pretend I said nothing. Feel free to give it to me if I actually finish the puzzle.
Yeah but even though you edited your post, I'd already let the cat of the bag and posted the name myself, so any lurker could have seen them and gotten it :)
Post edited August 05, 2013 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: Malv0isin still hasn't responded to which bundle they wanted, but fortunately I have another Humble Bundle Deep Silver one to give away containing Risen 2, Sacred Gold 2, Saints Row 2 and Saints Row 3 for Steam (1 key unlocks all games).

The first to respond in this thread with the word hidden within the puzzle gets the bundle :)

http://two.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz.php?c=v&id=3099013&k=60612212
Damn. I hate these puzzles. My wrist hurts from all the mouse dragging. :(
Tarnicus: Malv0isin still hasn't responded to which bundle they wanted, but fortunately I have another Humble Bundle Deep Silver one to give away containing Risen 2, Sacred Gold 2, Saints Row 2 and Saints Row 3 for Steam (1 key unlocks all games).

The first to respond in this thread with the word hidden within the puzzle gets the bundle :)

http://two.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz.php?c=v&id=3099013&k=60612212
Finally solved it properly. +1, mate! Behemoth as mentioned above!
Post edited August 05, 2013 by niniendowarrior
arr0whead: I have the PC version of FF7 (disc, not the Steam version) but it's been years since I last played it. I don't know if it works on Windows 7.
Tarnicus: Do you remember how the PC version compared to the Playstation one?
It's been years since I played either version. I don't remember if there were differences in the gameplay but I think the music sounded different. Though I'm not sure if it's just because I had crappy computer speakers back then.
Morning ninjas.
wow missed amazing games. +1 for Tarnicus.
lemuria: Morning ninjas.
wow missed amazing games. +1 for Tarnicus.
morning
high rated
Steam -
COH-2 Soviet Mechanized Support Tactics 2N8RY-Q49X2-FAZXE
COH-2 Soviet Mechanized Support Tactics 43JZV-FFN6E-70NNJ

Cardinal Quest (Desura)

cq_prom_FGUR5PMG
cq_prom_ETN2Z9QH
cq_prom_NMN97V5G
cq_prom_XNVP8C07
cq_prom_P93RZ8XS
lemuria: Cardinal Quest (Desura)

cq_prom_NMN97V5G
Hey, thanks lemuria! I grabbed this code, looks like a fun game. Cheers!
lemuria: cq_prom_P93RZ8XS
Used this one, thanks. ;-)
Hello ninjas :)
CymTyr: Hello ninjas :)
Hi CymTyr
CymTyr: Hello ninjas :)
lemuria: Hi CymTyr
happy 100 rep,if thats worth anything
lemuria: Hi CymTyr
kkreo: happy 100 rep,if thats worth anything
Oh its cool. :)))
First reply will get %50 coupon for Jack Lumber and Snuggle Truck.
hi everyone
Schnuff: hi everyone
Hi Schnuff.
high rated
Darksiders 1 (steam):
-already redeemed-

To delay the super quick ninjas, the underscore is the amount of characters in my username.
Post edited August 05, 2013 by WilcoB