It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DyNaer: well so ; i missed the exceed 2 & 3 drops .P

and that's definitly not some rpgs games ^^
Tarnicus: Did you only want the 2nd and 3rd or all 3? I still have a set of codes. I got a bit overwhelmed doing so many giveaways last night :)
don't want the 1st , because you need to turn your system with japanese language XD
and steam doesn't make the effort to grab the english version which flloating somewhere -.- ; bummers

but don't bother with that , you probably can't give each codes i guess ^^
Post edited August 05, 2013 by DyNaer
Tarnicus: Shadow Harvest: Phantom Ops (Steam) 9X??F-7FHE?-WH4HE

X??? = An anagram of the name of the most popular free video codec software (ironically it has the same letters as the most popular proprietary software)
"Duplicate" - Lurked!
Tarnicus: Am surprised no-one has gotten the very easy giveaway of Aztaka. In the meantime, I'm going to get a puzzle giveaway together for some games that I know people will definitely want... for fellow RPG lovers :)
Didn't see any answers for Aztaka yet..

Would it be Noam Chomsky?
Tarnicus: Am surprised no-one has gotten the very easy giveaway of Aztaka. In the meantime, I'm going to get a puzzle giveaway together for some games that I know people will definitely want... for fellow RPG lovers :)
Aniki: Didn't see any answers for Aztaka yet..

o_o Damn, I didn't even see that question...oh well, um, my guess is Nim Chimpsky then >_>
Tarnicus: Did you only want the 2nd and 3rd or all 3? I still have a set of codes. I got a bit overwhelmed doing so many giveaways last night :)
DyNaer: don't want the 1st , because you need to turn your system with japanese language XD
and steam doesn't make the effort to grab the english version which flloating somewhere -.- ; bummers

Codes sent :)

Delays are due to my internet dropping out :(
Aniki: Didn't see any answers for Aztaka yet..

You got it! Code sent :)
Post edited August 05, 2013 by Tarnicus
Here you guys go:Oniken desura
S$SMB-??QU0-5*97Q-614??
?=Old roman number for 2(2 letters)
$=old roman number for 5
*=old roman number for 10
Have fun :)
Post edited August 05, 2013 by kkreo
Ok I finally reacquainted myself with GIMP enough to put together a picture puzzle(it's not thousands of pieces either :P). Within the puzzle is a word. The first person to post that word in this thread will get their choice of:

a/ The Humble Bundle Weekly Sale: Spiderweb Software (I don't think it is beat the average, I honestly can't remember, so its - Geneforge Saga, Avadon: The Black Fortress, Avernum: The Great Trials Trilogy and Avernum: First Trilogy)
or
b/ The Humble Bundle Weekly Sale: Deep Silver bundle (Risen 2, Sacred 2 Gold, Saints Row 2 and Saints Row: The Third - 1 key)

If you win, you are free to giveaway, use, trade etc the code as to your desire :)

http://four.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz.php?c=v&id=3792521&k=83071672

I'm going on a short walk and will give the gift link out to the winner when I return.
Got it! Not claiming, though :-)

Wait, is it weekly or the Deep Silver one (not weekly)? I'd be up for weekly.[url=The word is the bird... errm, Leviathan, that is:P][/url]
Post edited August 05, 2013 by Spinorial
Tarnicus: Ok I finally reacquainted myself with GIMP enough to put together a picture puzzle(it's not thousands of pieces either :P). Within the puzzle is a word. The first person to post that word in this thread will get their choice of:

a/ The Humble Bundle Weekly Sale: Spiderweb Software (I don't think it is beat the average, I honestly can't remember, so its - Geneforge Saga, Avadon: The Black Fortress, Avernum: The Great Trials Trilogy and Avernum: First Trilogy)
or
b/ The Humble Bundle Weekly Sale: Deep Silver bundle (Risen 2, Sacred 2 Gold, Saints Row 2 and Saints Row: The Third - 1 key)

If you win, you are free to giveaway, use, trade etc the code as to your desire :)

http://four.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz.php?c=v&id=3792521&k=83071672

I'm going on a short walk and will give the gift link out to the winner when I return.
leviathan ?
Did someone redeem my oniken key?
Post edited August 05, 2013 by kkreo
Nice puzzle Tarnicus :). +1
DyNaer: don't want the 1st , because you need to turn your system with japanese language XD

Tarnicus: Codes sent :)
Thanks , mate :)
kkreo: Did someone redeem my oniken key?
Yes, it seems Desura user Blehh redeemed it. Thanks for dropping the code though! +1.
blotunga: Nice puzzle Tarnicus :). +1
yep , nice puzzle , could be a nice idea to stop the lurkers >.>
Indie Gala is giving away Paranormal if I recall right on their Facebook. Just a heads up. I didn't do it as I don't like their facebook app.