It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lemuria: And how many photoshop users here ?
arr0whead: Not photoshop... I use GIMP.
Yeah +1 for GIMP! I remember when I was doing web design in college, the only program we were allowed to use was some shitty version of photoshop(cant even remember which one it was). My issue with it was that the cursor was red and there was no way to change it. NONE. We were told to edit a picture which was green. I am colour-blind. I could not see the cursor moving and therefore could not complete the task. I asked if I could use GIMP, the program I preferred and was used to. Nope.
high rated
I'm almost 1000 rep! Guess I should start working on a celebration giveaway :D
grynn: I'm almost 1000 rep! Guess I should start working on a celebration giveaway :D
Give you one more :P
Let's give try.
Paranormal Desura.
Use this pic from attachement.

I guess nobody found.
Attachments:
Post edited August 02, 2013 by lemuria
lemuria: Let's give try.
Paranormal Desura.

I guess nobody found.
I didn't. I noticed the colour offsetting, so I tried viewing the individual R/G/B channels, but nothing jumped out at me. Likewise with inverting the image. Obviously there's a different filter or process required that I haven't attempted.
lemuria: Let's give try.
Paranormal Desura.

I guess nobody found.
IAmSinistar: I didn't. I noticed the colour offsetting, so I tried viewing the individual R/G/B channels, but nothing jumped out at me. Likewise with inverting the image. Obviously there's a different filter or process required that I haven't attempted.
this puzzle for
Non photo image editing program users = Impossibru,
entry level photoshop users = hardest
medium level photoshop users = hard
high level photoshop users = easy.

i have no idea other programs . :))
grynn: I'm almost 1000 rep! Guess I should start working on a celebration giveaway :D
A celebratory "Play this or die trying!"
lemuria: this puzzle for
Well,then im out,and because i already got paranormal
IAmSinistar: I didn't. I noticed the colour offsetting, so I tried viewing the individual R/G/B channels, but nothing jumped out at me. Likewise with inverting the image. Obviously there's a different filter or process required that I haven't attempted.
lemuria: this puzzle for

i have no idea other programs . :))
It looks easy, just time consuming for an amature like me, who doesn't own photoshop and is relatively new to Gimp. THe most annoying part I believe can be ignored, but it sure is annoying... I don't know of a GIMP filter that can change it, though I easily recognized it from some movies I saw as a kid. I also don't want the game enough to "piece together" this puzzle.

Best of luck to whoever figures it out, and enjoy the game :)
Definitely! :)
... +1 for that ;)
lemuria: Use this pic from attachement.
I'm no good with PS, plus I'm not really after the game, but I really enjoy your jigsaw puzzles.

So I made this into one XD

http://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=3da7e659654a Enjoy!
lemuria: Use this pic from attachement.
Spinorial: I'm no good with PS, plus I'm not really after the game, but I really enjoy your jigsaw puzzles.

So I made this into one XD

http://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=3da7e659654a Enjoy!
Why did I do this? =| BTW, it took 9:11; also, the controls on that thing are really clunky...
So... steam's powers of overestimation havent changed at all...

If I had such a download speed my laptop would have imploded!
Attachments:
YAY, a real reason to grin ;-p