It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: OKIES if no1 wants this 1, ya all getting 6 copies of Dota 2 O_O

Cat lady GOG
dizcology: Somewhat interested in Cat lady, if still available. It isn't too scary, is it? (weak heart)
its like a weird polish animation from the early 70s that got arts funding to make to the west ten years later - brilliant!
dizcology: Somewhat interested in Cat lady, if still available. It isn't too scary, is it? (weak heart)
Ian: Being serious - i don't know - tell u what, i will pm it you - you do a bit of investigation, and if u decide it not for you, then u can pay the code forward ok. Check pm.
Thanks!! I appreciate it, Ian.

I will look at some gameplay videos before deciding whether to redeem it or not.
Post edited July 31, 2013 by dizcology
high rated
Aquanox 1 + 2

okies i give in for this eve lol, should start to be back on more regularly from now :D
Post edited July 31, 2013 by Ian
Ian: Aquanox 1 + 2

okies i give in for this eve lol, should start to be back on more regularly from now :D
less udders!

Not me, but +1's for all the giveaways.

Welcome back!

Me please.

WELCOME BACK IAN!
thanks adambiser :D

niniendowarrior - pm :)
Ian: thanks adambiser :D
Quite welcome. :)

oh hello i didnt see you there, hi Ian. hands coffee.

chezybezy: oh hello i didnt see you there, hi Ian. hands coffee.
dont forget the milking tubes - he's grown udders!
chezybezy: oh hello i didnt see you there, hi Ian. hands coffee.
Sachys: dont forget the milking tubes - he's grown udders!
ooo interesting, so is that what happens when you dont post in the ninja thread once a day?
*looks very worried*
Post edited July 31, 2013 by chezybezy
Sachys: dont forget the milking tubes - he's grown udders!
chezybezy: ooo interesting, so is that what happens when you dont post in the ninja thread once a day?
its what happens when you drink radioactive milk! ...AND dont post
chezybezy: ooo interesting, so is that what happens when you dont post in the ninja thread once a day?
Sachys: its what happens when you drink radioactive milk! ...AND dont post
Safe As Milk
adambiser:
MILKY MILKY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXMapqiDsqs
Sorry, I couldn't resist :3

Milk It