It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grimwerk: I walked into that one.

Okay, well I didn't find any burgers in Wales, either. (And no, I'm not implying the UK consists of only England and Wales. I just haven't looked for hamburgers in Scotland or Belgium.)
Belgium?! O_o
Heheh! Whaaaa?
Sachys: Belgium?! O_o
Heheh! Whaaaa?
Originators of the waffle burger, one assumes.

And congratulations on adding Belgium to the UK. One assumes we'll finally get the Sherlock Homes/Hercule Poirot team-up we've long wished for.
Post edited July 31, 2013 by IAmSinistar
Steam - Pay Day 2 BETA access - 1st one to msg me their Steam username can have it
(This is JUST beta access - game is due out sometime in August so I have no idea how long this will be valid for)
IAmSinistar:
Heheh!
Evening,
Damn,the payday 2 beta updating is going slow :(
Good afternoon you ninjas :)

Let's talk about some random shit aye?
Bigs: Steam - Pay Day 2 BETA access - 1st one to msg me their Steam username can have it
(This is JUST beta access - game is due out sometime in August so I have no idea how long this will be valid for)
Damn, my actually internet access is to crappy to play online, but thanks anyway Bigs :-)
Desura key: Oniken
A regular, yet truly ROTten key.
3HQWJ-PJ%Z6-X%7OF-RXEIY-V%QTY

Please reply or pm to confirm successful activation.
Post edited July 31, 2013 by bowtux
evening everyone
Crsldmc: Good afternoon you ninjas :)

*flings poo backwards
Should've upddated on the Pay Day 2 beta earlier... but c'mon... this is the ninja thread - you should've known that it'd go 2.5 minutes after being posted

Congrats again Profanity!
Post edited July 31, 2013 by Bigs
Schnuff: evening everyone
Hi Schnuff, still bored? :p
Schnuff: evening everyone
triock: Hi Schnuff, still bored? :p
more depressed and bored (sorry couldn't open your bored link)
I would like to once again reiterate that grimwerk solved the Still Life puzzle. Hurray!
Crsldmc: Good afternoon you ninjas :)

Sachys: *flings poo backwards
*tries to evade the poo... unsuccessful*