It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: Yesterday, the Steam store was totally down on my end. But, it's OK now.
Damn Steam and its crappy servers... :(
Thanks for the reply :)
Azrael360: Good evening, ninjas ^_^

Just one quick question: Anyone else having problems trying to load any Steam page since more than 24 hours ago?

I've trying since yesterday with no luck, I can't load any Steam page. Only sometimes very slowly I can load my profile and the market, and that's it.
Tried with 2 different computers and 2 different browsers, also the Steam client itself. It keeps loading "cdn3.store.steampowered.com" from any page, and I only get blank pages that keep loading.
I "googled" about it a couple of times, but can't find any related news about this, so it most be a regional thing, but I'm not sure :(
niniendowarrior: Yesterday, the Steam store was totally down on my end. But, it's OK now.
Me too... I was bored and heard in my head... TOASTY!!!
Attachments:
benderz: Me too... I was bored and heard in my head... TOASTY!!!
LOL @ that picture (:D)
The Toasty! Dog :-D
benderz: The Toasty! Dog :-D
LMAO, I saved that picture for later... may come in handy, it's too funny (:P)
benderz: The Toasty! Dog :-D
LMAO!
good night, or morning, or what you want guys :-)
benderz: good night, or morning, or what you want guys :-)
Good burgers!

DAMN GOOD BURGERS!
You too, mate! :D
Sachys: Good burgers!

DAMN GOOD BURGERS!
I want good burgers :O I was just thinking of a giant, juicy cheese burger a couple hours of ago....
Sachys: Good burgers!

DAMN GOOD BURGERS!
JinseiNGC224: I want good burgers :O I was just thinking of a giant, juicy cheese burger a couple hours of ago....
should move to the UK then! heheh!
JinseiNGC224: I want good burgers :O I was just thinking of a giant, juicy cheese burger a couple hours of ago....
Sachys: should move to the UK then! heheh!
Don't tempt me. I've thought about it, for many reasons. All I hear people tell me though when I say that is how expensive it is in the UK. I say hogwash, it's expensive everywhere. And I still get my GOG, and good burgers.
JinseiNGC224: Don't tempt me. I've thought about it, for many reasons. All I hear people tell me though when I say that is how expensive it is in the UK. I say hogwash, it's expensive everywhere. And I still get my GOG, and good burgers.
you get better burgers (90% beef means 90% beef here - not reclaimed meat). prices are sky high, booze is real!
England has decent hamburgers now?

I've never found one, though I admit I gave up looking 20 years ago.
grimwerk: England has decent hamburgers now?

I've never found one, though I admit I gave up looking 20 years ago.
"England"? What is that? - I'm from the UK! ;)