It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Schnuff: i use eehhh not telling ;-)

http://www.gamersgate.com/giftcard/0BC281347F
Thank you for Drop! +1
Schnuff: with slowed down i mean it takes more the usual ages for loading a page or dl something
That most probably has nothing to do with your computer being average.
There has to be some settings that are in "paranoid" mode, and that usually happens if you leave antivirus on "autopilot".
kojocel: That most probably has nothing to do with your computer being average.
There has to be some settings that are in "paranoid" mode, and that usually happens if you leave antivirus on "autopilot".
i am always paranoid ;p
OK, thats not right or i wouldn't use the infernal flash.
But its usual for me to reinstall my whole system every 2nd month....earlier if i see a black cat
(just joking)
Schnuff: But its usual for me to reinstall my whole system every 2nd month....earlier if i see a black cat
(just joking)
Don't let me get in your way, man. :)

Have a very pleasant evening.
Survivor Squad (Desura)

MINGR-4C07Q-95YK6-IRV3B-NEG**
**=84
N7XJMaaa-FA9CDbbb-SX5X4ccc-DH1ECddd-ALU3Veee one more :)
sulc84: N7XJMaaa-FA9CDbbb-SX5X4ccc-DH1ECddd-ALU3Veee one more :)
doesn't work :(
sulc84: N7XJMaaa-FA9CDbbb-SX5X4ccc-DH1ECddd-ALU3Veee one more :)
+1 for the drop but please declare what it is. :)
Oh wait, Desura? .... nvm
Reposting for free music goodness: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post37087
+1 for your generosity, CymTyr! :D
niniendowarrior: +1 for your generosity, CymTyr! :D
Thanks :) I'm just trying to give back to the community, and since I can't afford games, I can give my album :3
niniendowarrior: +1 for your generosity, CymTyr! :D
CymTyr: Thanks :) I'm just trying to give back to the community, and since I can't afford games, I can give my album :3
You sir, are a good man. Generosity is more than just gifting games. It is about giving what you can. +1 to you. :)
CymTyr: Thanks :) I'm just trying to give back to the community, and since I can't afford games, I can give my album :3
niniendowarrior: You sir, are a good man. Generosity is more than just gifting games. It is about giving what you can. +1 to you. :)
Aw shucks. You're going to make me get all sentimental on you, lol.

I learned music is a way of sharing perspective. I'm not saying my perspective is perfect or even right, but I'd rather share it than keep it to myself.
niniendowarrior: Generosity is more than just gifting games. It is about giving what you can. +1 to you. :)
Explains your connection to this then! :p
Attachments: