It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CymTyr: ENJOY. If you don't like my music, no harm, no foul.
Spinorial: Music's good, mate! Thanks and gl!
CymTyr: ...and you wouldn't be hanging out in the ninja giveaway thread if you were made of gold.
Spinorial: I wouldn't be too sure of that ;)
Thanks.
Good evening.
kojocel: Good evening.
Hi.
BitDefender 2014 security suite got out at last.

Anyone tried it yet?
Would love to hear home critics, not only praises. I got a monster of antivirus, from Sunbelt, but was rather curious about BD.
Post edited July 26, 2013 by kojocel
kojocel: BitDefender 2014 security suite got out at last.

Anyone tried it yet?
Would love to hear home critics, not only praises. I got a monster of antivirus, from Sunbelt, but was rather curious about BD.
Sunbelt is widely regarded as the best with Vipre, bit BitDefender is close behind it.
its so hot to hot for a good evening
so i wish everyone a nice evening and an early winter
Schnuff: its so hot to hot for a good evening
Hi Schnuff.
Right back at ya.
CymTyr: Sunbelt is widely regarded as the best with Vipre, bit BitDefender is close behind it.
Truth to be told, since I acquired lifetime license for my Vipre, I never looked back.
Lightweight, silent and deadly.

Vipre + MBAM = a healthy Internet surfing even for the dumbest person on the planet, who'd click on any random link without asking.

I moved to Vipre from Eset, but since I recently I heard how high and might BD 2014 is, it made me curious.
Post edited July 26, 2013 by kojocel
Good evening Schnuff. +1 For Hippo.
I use AVAST and never have any serious problem with system,except win8 :D
kojocel: BitDefender 2014 security suite got out at last.

Anyone tried it yet?
i tried the 30 day version because it was winning most contests....only it slowed down my system dramatical, could be
because i run an only moderate PC.
I'm using Avira about 5 years, i didn't get any virus trouble with my system.
It's blocking everthing. :/
Schnuff: i tried the 30 day version because it was winning most contests....only it slowed down my system dramatical, could be
because i run an only moderate PC.
Have you checked Resource Monitor?
Or you can do a simple check of memory allocation for every process BD has turned on, with Windows Task Manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc).
i use eehhh not telling ;-) (my last line of defense is my clan of angry pink hippos)

http://www.gamersgate.com/giftcard/0BC281347F

kojocel: snip
with slowed down i mean it takes more the usual ages for loading a page or dl something
Post edited July 26, 2013 by Schnuff