It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CymTyr: NOTE: You will most likely have to register for the codes to work properly.
No you don't... thanks, let me see if I like this :)
Morning ninjas
Post edited July 26, 2013 by lemuria
lemuria: Morning n.injas
Morning, lem! :D

What's up, all?
lemuria: Morning n.injas
JohnWalrus: Morning, lem! :D

What's up, all?
Bored as always and weather is very hot.
CD4ZH-5JI4I-J48GW

For COH2 owners
Punished_Snake: CD4ZH-5JI4I-J48GW

For COH2 owners
+1 NR. :D
high rated
Survivor Squad desura

81MF1-5SG5A-FEN2S-QCLXO-QNMOS
lemuria: Survivor Squad desura

81MF1-5SG5A-FEN2S-QCLXO-QNMOS
Thanks, redeemed this one :)
CymTyr: NOTE: You will most likely have to register for the codes to work properly.
blotunga: No you don't... thanks, let me see if I like this :)
Well, the album isn't officially out until tomorrow :B But you can download the tracks for free in the meantime.

The album will include a couple album-only tracks and other goodies such as digital books and a digital lyric sheet :)
Post edited July 26, 2013 by CymTyr
Ignore
His posts started magically disappearing if anyone is asking why did i post Ignore
Post edited July 26, 2013 by kkreo
kkreo: Ignore
Haven't been paying attention, but I will say the GOG staff take scamming seriously.
Since it's technically the 27th in other parts of the world, once I finish uploading bonus tracks and an updated lyrical sheet I'm publishing Corroboration today. Stay tuned in about 20 minutes for more download codes :B
kkreo: Ignore
His posts started magically disappearing if anyone is asking why did i post Ignore
If yer on about captain scambot, thats what the "report as spam" and derep are really for
high rated
In the interest of not clogging up the forum I'm posting 18 codes for free copies of my album "Corroboration" here in the ninja giveaway thread. Since it's the 27th SOMEWHERE in the world, and I'm done with production, it's now released.

Plug the code into this website: http://timsmidnightmile.bandcamp.com/yum
EACH CODE IS GOOD FOR 2 DOWNLOADS SO SPREAD THE LOVE.
No, I do not expect anything in return. Times are tough, and you wouldn't be hanging out in the ninja giveaway thread if you were made of gold. ENJOY. If you don't like my music, no harm, no foul.

v5dy-7ggw
f6qy-vun4
lnrn-65vm
4amx-6ftg
e78j-kquu
gwur-gzeq
3s5a-36ft
aq7g-h6j7
8gw3-5y95
uk79-j3yp
xz5u-gsnn
jt6v-u45j
fuzr-jm2y
mlta-ygsf
9pzg-77ha
372y-5vqb
55lz-7ygw
b8pk-jfn4
Post edited July 26, 2013 by CymTyr
CymTyr: ENJOY. If you don't like my music, no harm, no foul.
Music's good, mate! Thanks and gl!
CymTyr: ...and you wouldn't be hanging out in the ninja giveaway thread if you were made of gold.
I wouldn't be too sure of that ;)