It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lemuria: Morning ninjas.
Morning fellow ninja.
Yo,you two
lemuria: Morning ninjas.
Morning bro.
cindygacha: Pay Attention: Good news from hotcdkey.com

All customers that are visiting this HotCDKey.com can get free giveaway keys for some hot games like WOW: Mists of Pandaria(US); Final Fantasy XIV; Diablo III; Battlefield 3;The Sims 3 etc..
You can get the opportunity as soon as you come to hotcdkey.com. For more details please visit hotcdkey.com news.
Join us now!

Any question you can reply the post, or contact us via skype:Dan_2009 or MSN:softisland2008@hotmail.com

Online Time: 17:00-02:00 PST
I dont trust this website
Hello ninjas, just wanted to say that I give coupons for Magicka and TokiTori2+, if you are interested, check this post : http://www.gog.com/forum/general/giving_magicka_tokitori2_coupons_steam

I didn't post here because it's not a game giveaway, just coupons ^^
Morning :B
CymTyr: Morning :B
Its almost 2PM for me,were you sleeping late?
And downrepped again :(
Post edited July 25, 2013 by kkreo
CymTyr: Morning :B
kkreo: Its almost 2PM for me,were you sleeping late?
uprepped you! =D
kkreo: Its almost 2PM for me,were you sleeping late?
Jeralulz: uprepped you! =D
Man,thanks,was in a fight(not literally)with a Katchim.So now he attacks me with downrepping me
Say,anyone heard about some guy named Wakalo?
Jeralulz: uprepped you! =D
kkreo: Man,thanks,was in a fight(not literally)with a Katchim.So now he attacks me with downrepping me
ive uprepped you too however it takes more than 1 person to effect your rep, as far as I know anyway,
Anyone want a Super Meat Boy 33% off coupon?I mean PM
I just have been rewarded with a code for -15% for bruce lee store! If someone want it, PM me, but only if you use the code.
kkreo: Say,anyone heard about some guy named Wakalo?
Yep. Some people have been super sensitive about scripts, bots, and game hoarding because of past interactions with him. That's also why a lot of giveaways have a "you must've joined before Oct 2012" as a requirement.
Morning guys.
Katchim: Just got an awesome "donation" from user littlehamster.
Thanks for Fallout New vegas :)

Time to go away for a while with my prize :)
I'll come back for more HAHAHA
Pathetic. Get a job, maybe then you won't have to rely on scamming people.