It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
3WNZXHF8
Endzville: 3WNZXHF8
NR +1 and what was that ?
Redeemed it, thanks!

It was Rise of the Triad Dark War if anyone's curious.
spoderman: Redeemed it, thanks!

It was Rise of the Triad Dark War if anyone's curious.
Good to hear I can be of some use. Hope you enjoy it.
Elvin37: Braussie the game is free as it is, he was just giving away early beta invites which are pretty much obsolete
Sachys: like Dota2?!
Yup! exactly like Dota2
Sachys: like Dota2?!
Elvin37: Yup! exactly like Dota2
WHEN WILL IT EEENNNNNDDD?!

*runs off cliff only to survive, be hit by speeding truck, tossed ito air, colliding with airliner that crashes into busy airport. gets up, dusts self off, immediately offered dota 2 ket by random text

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

*poo trebuchets self into the sun
Elvin37: Yup! exactly like Dota2
Sachys: WHEN WILL IT EEENNNNNDDD?!

*runs off cliff only to survive, be hit by speeding truck, tossed ito air, colliding with airliner that crashes into busy airport. gets up, dusts self off, immediately offered dota 2 ket by random text

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

*poo trebuchets self into the sun
LOL (:D)
Evenin, ninjas.
Azrael360:
*yells back

"the poo trebuchet is still there - coordinates locked on the sun - its too warm here - i need ice cream and beer!
Azrael360:
Sachys: *yells back

"the poo trebuchet is still there - coordinates locked on the sun - its too warm here - i need ice cream and beer!
POO TREBUCHET UNDER LOCK AND KEY BY OUR ILLUSTRIOUS SACHYS - so m8 how does it feel to be the master of the poo bucket?
CymTyr:
i am now master of the sun - the poo trebuchet is yours to do with as you please earthling! O_o

*wheels out mass coronal ejection
Post edited July 24, 2013 by Sachys
Night guys .

Company of Heroes 2 Soviet Mechanized Support Tactics (Steam - DLC)

W075W-V74RY-3NQ**

**=3C
CymTyr:
Sachys: i am now master of the sun - the poo trebuchet is yours to do with as you please earthling! O_o

*wheels out mass coronal ejection
Hmm. First target acquired. Aiming at EA headquarters....
What in the world is going on here??
niniendowarrior: What in the world is going on here??
the first step to simian domination!