It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

arr0whead: One giftable copy of Just Cause (Steam). First to reply.
kkreo: Me!
what's your steam ID? PM me.
Post edited July 23, 2013 by arr0whead
kkreo: Me!
arr0whead: what's your steam ID? PM me.
Thanks, +1
Fail
Again, courtesy of lugum:

Doc Clock (Steam), for the first reply to this post (asking for the game) from a forum member with joining date prior October 2012 or 50+ rep.

* DISCLAIMER: The code expires on 2013-08-15, so don't wait too much to redeem or trade it. Just sayin' *
Post edited July 23, 2013 by Thespian*
Thespian*: Again, courtesy of lugum:

Doc Clock (Steam), for the first reply to this post (asking for the game) from a forum member with joining date prior October 2012 or 50+ rep.

* DISCLAIMER: The code expires on 2013-08-15, so don't wait too much to redeem or trade it. Just sayin' *
gimme
Thespian*: Again, courtesy of lugum:

damien: gimme
If you insist... :D

Check PM. ;)
high rated
Looks like I have a Doc Clock Steam key for the first reply to this post. =)

Edit: First replier that does not already have the game.
Post edited July 23, 2013 by Tw2Brick
Tw2Brick: Looks like I have a Doc Clock Steam key for the first reply to this post. =)
But I already have it, and is about 30% finished with it :P
Tw2Brick: Looks like I have a Doc Clock Steam key for the first reply to this post. =)
me? maybe? ;p
Stooner: me? maybe? ;p
Pm'ed - enjoy the game! =)
Tw2Brick: Pm'ed - enjoy the game! =)
Thank you!

te_lanus: But I already have it, and is about 30% finished with it :P
Good that I had a few seconds to look at it on Steam... ;p
te_lanus: Fail
This big of a Fail
I just love people's excuses when they get caught in a police bait car.
Crsldmc: I just love people's excuses when they get caught in a police bait car.
what was yours? O_o
Crsldmc: I just love people's excuses when they get caught in a police bait car.
I dont get it?