It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good morning guys.
massproducedmind: Good morning guys.
Morning
Morning, all! :D
yo all
gog morning
Schnuff: gog morning
Nice one
Morning, Ninjas!

Courtesy of our fine fellow lugum (yeah, him again):

Fortix 2 (Steam), for the first reply to this post (asking for the game) from a forum member with joining date prior October 2012 or 50+ rep.

* DISCLAIMER: The code expires on 2013-08-21, so don't wait too much to redeem or trade it. Just sayin' *
Post edited July 23, 2013 by Thespian*
Thespian*: Morning, Ninjas!

Fortix 2 (Steam), for the first reply to this post (asking for the game) from a forum member with joining date prior October 2012 or 50+ rep.

* DISCLAIMER: The code expires on 2013-08-21, so don't wait too much to redeem or trade it. Just sayin' *
May I? I really enjoyed the first one :) Thanks, lugum! (you too, Thespian!)
Post edited July 23, 2013 by JohnWalrus
Thespian*: Morning, Ninjas!

JohnWalrus: May I? I really enjoyed the first one :) Thanks, lugum! (you too, Thespian!)
Of course you may! Check PM. ;)
Morning ninjas.
high rated
One giftable copy of Just Cause (Steam). First to reply.
arr0whead: One giftable copy of Just Cause (Steam). First to reply.
Me!
lemuria: Morning ninjas.
morning
arr0whead: One giftable copy of Just Cause (Steam). First to reply.
gimme
kkreo: Me!
boo me wanted to be first. :D congrats