It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: gotcha - thought when ya said app you were on about the fb app for android... i actually dot he same as you though and agree entirely. fair enoguh its easier to use a prebuilt app, but the one with the previously linked GA is spammy as a monty python reunion funded by the Nigerian Lottery Cosortium circa 2005... I wonder how many users will actually get that spammage referential joke!?

must have more sleep! heheh! inabit! ;)
niniendowarrior: Aight, matey. I'll hold fort for now. :D Nobody seems interested in Still-Life 2... hmmm...
As much as I love games like Still-Life 2, it's better if it goes to someone who has Still-Life and can enjoy it more. I'll pass but +1 :)
niniendowarrior: Aight, matey. I'll hold fort for now. :D Nobody seems interested in Still-Life 2... hmmm...
tAnt0: As much as I love games like Still-Life 2, it's better if it goes to someone who has Still-Life and can enjoy it more. I'll pass but +1 :)
LOL. The game is on offer, to those who can crack the puzzle. So far, everyone seems to have failed.

I suppose it doesn't help that Still-Life 2 is a complete and absolute stinker. LOL.
Post edited July 22, 2013 by niniendowarrior
tAnt0: As much as I love games like Still-Life 2, it's better if it goes to someone who has Still-Life and can enjoy it more. I'll pass but +1 :)
niniendowarrior: LOL. The game is on offer, to those who can crack the puzzle. So far, everyone seems to have failed.
I thought they cracked the puzzle already? It's been going for more than a week I believe.
Post edited July 22, 2013 by tAnt0
niniendowarrior: LOL. The game is on offer, to those who can crack the puzzle. So far, everyone seems to have failed.
tAnt0: I thought they cracked the puzzle already?
Well, the last part seems to have hit a snag. I dropped a hint the other day and nobody has it. In fact, those who have solved the parts thus far don't seem to be interested in the keys. LOL.
noooooooooooooooooo.com me don't like Discount coupons on steam, they seem recently to get little ones by themselves.

So if anyone want an extra 2 Toki Tori 2 10% off coupons feel free to shout
mrcrispy83: Anyone want a 10% off Toki Tori 2 coupon?
I'll trade you one for the three I got ;-p
mrcrispy83: Anyone want a 10% off Toki Tori 2 coupon?
Momo1991: I'll trade you one for the three I got ;-p
lol
I've got duplicate Steam trading cards. I don't know what to do with them. LOL. Anyone?
niniendowarrior: I've got duplicate Steam trading cards. I don't know what to do with them. LOL. Anyone?
SELL!
niniendowarrior: I've got duplicate Steam trading cards. I don't know what to do with them. LOL. Anyone?
I could take them off your hands, but you would be better off selling them.
I'm missing four of them.
Post edited July 23, 2013 by Garrett24601
Give them to charity! And I just so happen to have the perfect cause: save the walrus foundation! I'm a representative :D But seriously, you should check out the Steam Trading Card Topic thread. People trade there all the time. Or sell.
Sachys: SELL!
Sell button is greyed out here... sooo... lol.
Sachys: SELL!
niniendowarrior: Sell button is greyed out here... sooo... lol.
...exchange for KFC from steam freaks!
Sachys: ...exchange for KFC from steam freaks!
LOL. That would be fun!
you could list them here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_steam_trading_cards_topic