It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Happy b-day dudes.
Happy birthday ninjas! :D
who's celebrating?
te_lanus: who's celebrating?
All the ninjas!
Sadly everyone is in his own shadow so there is no real group party
Morning everyone.
lemuria: Morning everyone.
Morning, lemuria :D
Morning.
Yo
+1 for everyone.
Morning and happy birthday everyninja
I have 2 unclaimed Humble Bundle Weekly Pages (Alan Wake and Telltale) leftover if anyone wants them. Bought them for my brother and he only wanted the Steam keys, so it's just the DRM free downloads. Since I already have them I thought I'd see if someone else wanted them before I deleted the pages. First one to PM me can have both if you need both.

EDIT: BOTH GONE
Post edited July 21, 2013 by bigpoppaping
bigpoppaping: I have 2 unclaimed Humble Bundle Weekly Pages (Alan Wake and Telltale) leftover if anyone wants them. Bought them for my brother and he only wanted the Steam keys, so it's just the DRM free downloads. Since I already have them I thought I'd see if someone else wanted them before I deleted the pages. First one to PM me can have both if you need both.
Can i alan wake ?
No more ninjas around
Post edited July 21, 2013 by Punished_Snake
G'day ninjas :) Just letting you know I'm still about even though I have 51 less codes to giveaway than before my giveaway!
Tarnicus: G'day ninjas :) Just letting you know I'm still about even though I have 51 less codes to giveaway than before my giveaway!
G'day.