It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bismarck: Seeing as it is my birthday today, figure I'll give something away to you ninjas.

K8HM2-LDTQC-WNFYH

Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
Happy birthday ! all best ! :)
Bismarck: Seeing as it is my birthday today, figure I'll give something away to you ninjas.

K8HM2-LDTQC-WNFYH

Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
I get it, thank you! and Happy birthday, I wish you health and happiness :)
Not taking, but happy birthday, dude :] Don't waste spending time online, when you could be having cake! :p

Seriously, I love birthdays because that's the only time I can eat cake, haha
Happy Birthday, Bismarck! May it unify your family, with iron and blood o.O
Guys I think I had some good luck today I managed to get two 3ds games for a dollar each well one of them was selling for 40 at wall-mart but I managed to convince them to sell it for a dollar

Also happy birthday Bismarck
Post edited July 20, 2013 by Elvin37
Elvin37: Guys I think I had some good luck today I managed to get two 3ds games for a dollar each well one of them was selling for 40 at wall-mart but I managed to convince them to sell it for a dollar
Screwing over Wallmart is an act of righteousness!
Elvin37: Guys I think I had some good luck today I managed to get two 3ds games for a dollar each well one of them was selling for 40 at wall-mart but I managed to convince them to sell it for a dollar

Also happy birthday Bismarck
Whoo hoo! Bargains ;-)

Oh and Happy Birthday, Bismarck! Cake time!
Happy Birthday Bismarck! <hands you a cake knife, looks at you, then the cake>
Happy Birthday, and what a coincidence it just happens to be mine as well.

So would anybody like Shank 2 (steam)?
Garrett24601: Happy Birthday, and what a coincidence it just happens to be mine as well.

yes
hilarious: yes
Sent!
hilarious: yes
Garrett24601: Sent!
Thanks for generosity +
Edit.
Sorry, wrong thread. =P
Post edited July 20, 2013 by Skarty
Garrett24601: Happy Birthday, and what a coincidence it just happens to be mine as well.

Hey, Happy Birthday, Garrett24601 ;-) Cake for you too!
Yes, cake! Happy Birthday, Garrett24601! =)