It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello everyone! =)
SPLAT!
Ow!
Ew!
STOONEER! - To the battlements and crank that trebuchet! I see a Tev'Meckian on our borders! Prepare for a large load!
*heaves
Night guys.
high rated
Who would like Anomaly: Warzone Earth (Steam)?
mondo84: Who would like Anomaly: Warzone Earth (Steam)?
cheers mondo - grabbed it on that bundlestars freebie though!
me =)
asdf11: me =)
Sent!
Stooner: Well, I tried Numen, Hinterland and Paranautical activity, without luck... ;p
Let's say I have a Paranautical key collecting dust. (Virtual dust, but dust nonetheless. You know how the weather has been dry these past weeks...) Can I borrow a virtual vacuum cleaner?
Sachys: cheers mondo - grabbed it on that bundlestars freebie though!
You are a true ninja. :)
joppo: Let's say I have a Paranautical key collecting dust. (Virtual dust, but dust nonetheless. You know how the weather has been dry these past weeks...) Can I borrow a virtual vacuum cleaner?
... Did you just try to solicit a blowjob?! o.O
joppo: Let's say I have a Paranautical key collecting dust. (Virtual dust, but dust nonetheless. You know how the weather has been dry these past weeks...) Can I borrow a virtual vacuum cleaner?
Spinorial: ... Did you just try to solicit a blowjob?! o.O
Much as Sachys has given Stooner quite the rep (deservedly or otherwise) , that's not what I had in mind.

... you just had to put that picture in my mind, hadn't you? Would someone bring me some brain bleach please?
joppo: ... you just had to put that picture in my mind, hadn't you? Would someone bring me some brain bleach please?
... Did you miss the Torchlight promo? :P
joppo: ... you just had to put that picture in my mind, hadn't you? Would someone bring me some brain bleach please?
Spinorial: ... Did you miss the Torchlight promo? :P
No, why? Were there ambiguous posts loaded with inuendo regarding vacuum cleaners on its thread? I may have missed that.