It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

...this post no longer exists! your underwear will self destruct in three seconds...
Post edited July 17, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: ...this post no longer exists! your underwear will self destruct in three seconds...
Oops miss-click Nothing to see here. =)
Post edited July 17, 2013 by Tw2Brick
Sachys: ...this post no longer exists! your underwear will self destruct in three seconds...
But I'm not wearing any... oh.
if anyone played Warframe, alienware is giving away keys with 75 platinum in-game currency!

edit: na.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/warframe-75-platinum-key-giveaway
Post edited July 17, 2013 by Pawun
high rated
First reply Hacker Evo Duality(steam)
lemuria: First reply Hacker Evo Duality(steam)
I wouldn't mind...

edit:
Damn, was going to click + and clicked - by accident. Uprep corrected. :D
Post edited July 17, 2013 by niniendowarrior
lemuria: First reply Hacker Evo Duality(steam)
Yes i think its me.
Post edited July 17, 2013 by hilarious
mmmmm.....self destructing underpants.....
grynn: ... there are a few GOG'ers keep taking stuff but never give anything back.
Braussie: Yep, there are both good and bad :) There's also a lot that goes on privately that we may not know about. For instance, some thank the person privately, or give games to others to post on here. They don't always ask for credit, nor do they want attention. Usually, they don't want anything in return. Others offer the ninja-gifter a game in return as a thank-you, in PM.

"Things are not always as they seem to appear."

I'm just thankful that there's a site like GOG out there, and that i've "met" some pretty great people here. Ninjas, Giveaway-ers, Troubleshooters, and Informants. :) Thanks to all of you :)
That wasn't about it. No gifter expects to have something in return I think, at least I don't. Of course I can't know the private stuff going on, but I've seen some users getting tens of gifts in years while not even giving a thing back in public (maybe I missed that one giveaway :p) Anyway I don't blame anyone, it was just my thoughts in general about this leeching thing.
Post edited July 17, 2013 by grynn
high rated
Well, if there are self-destructing underpants in this thread it probably helps to have Balls of Steel....

*redeemed*
Post edited July 17, 2013 by HomerSimpson
HomerSimpson: Well, if there are self-destructing underpants in this thread it probably helps to have Balls of Steel....

R 3 F A F 9 3 H Q P J C 8 R Q M
Yay! i got this.
Thank you so much! +1
lemuria: Thank you so much! +1
Most welcome. Enjoy!
Cthulhu Loves You All
Crsldmc: Cthulhu Loves You All
Not me - I poured salt allover his shuggoths
Crsldmc: Cthulhu Loves You All
Blasphemy