It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello.
CymTyr: Hello ninjas :)
reaver894: hello Shinobi
One of my favorite ninjas of all time. You do me honor, thanks.
Sometimes he hides in mud.
grimwerk: Sometimes he hides in mud.
Nah, rolling in mud is way more relaxing than trying to hide in it :D
grimwerk: Sometimes he hides in mud.
te_lanus: Nah, rolling in mud is way more relaxing than trying to hide in it :D
LEAVE MY MUDDY PUDDLE ALONE XD (Couldn't help it)
The first ninja to step out of the shadows in Plain Sight, wins a not-so-mysterious game! (I wonder if you can guess which game on Steam this is :P)
Tarnicus: The first ninja to step out of the shadows in Plain Sight, wins a not-so-mysterious game! (I wonder if you can guess which game on Steam this is :P)
Horra!
Yea i know too. Anyway its Hitman.
or im just wrong :)
Post edited July 16, 2013 by lemuria
Tarnicus: The first ninja to step out of the shadows in Plain Sight, wins a not-so-mysterious game! (I wonder if you can guess which game on Steam this is :P)
I know which it is, but I wont tell you...
Post edited July 16, 2013 by Stooner
lemuria: Horra!
lol nope it was....Plain Sight! :P
Tarnicus: lol nope it was....Plain Sight! :P
So obvious...
Tarnicus: lol nope it was....Plain Sight! :P
lol Agent 47 and Gerret must be ninja!
Morning.
A ninja should be able to remain stealthy and avoid capture at all times. However in the rare event that a ninja is captured, they must be able to break their Chains and escape their bonds.

Name the Tori Amos song containing the lyrics "And my heart is sick of being in chains". I'm pretty sure Tori Amos is part ninja, as she manages to evade wearing underwear on stage :P
Crucify, by tori amos
Tarnicus: A ninja should be able to remain stealthy and avoid capture at all times. However in the rare event that a ninja is captured, they must be able to break their Chains and escape their bonds.

Name the Tori Amos song containing the lyrics "And my heart is sick of being in chains". I'm pretty sure Tori Amos is part ninja, as she manages to evade wearing underwear on stage :P
Crucify

I have no idea who tori amos is, I just googled it.

Edit: beat to the punch.
Post edited July 16, 2013 by dracomage1996