It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Ive got this - been playing it - nice bit of tactical / survival / exploration / zombies / strategy / roguelike elements. If you like those things, GRAB IT!
Tarnicus: Yeah Im surprised by the lack of demand for Survivor Squad. Whilst I havent played it yet, it is definitely one of the types of game I love, and I've still got 3 codes left!

I also notice a few people say that don't use or don't want to use Desura, due to not wanting another gaming client. Just a note - every single one of the games on Desura has a standalone installer. So yeah whilst it requires creating an account, once that is done games can be downloaded and run as a non-Steam game through Steam if you want to keep your collection organised :)
i think its the horrible character portraits - southpark "paint" style - gonna contact the devs and offer my services to sort it out
Stooner: Come to mummy, Lionel!
DyNaer: who's the mummy o_O ?
The evil old bitch that was bitten by the rat-monkey...
DyNaer: who's the mummy o_O ?
Stooner: The evil old bitch that was bitten by the rat-monkey...
That's i call love :D
Just watched EVO 2013 Mortal Kombat. Damn that grand finals... killer Cyrax combos!!!
QC:
Sachys: merry 500 QC!
Shame I can't do a giveaway for it, all I've got is an extra copy of torchlight and a $17 debt towards another member for sending a playstation 2.
niniendowarrior: Just watched EVO 2013 Mortal Kombat. Damn that grand finals... killer Cyrax combos!!!
Watch the King of Fighters series, it was amazing!
niniendowarrior: Just watched EVO 2013 Mortal Kombat. Damn that grand finals... killer Cyrax combos!!!
Spinorial: Watch the King of Fighters series, it was amazing!
KOF the series has died down with me since 2002. Just not into that one. Playing a bunch of MK this past month and just looking at how these guys are going. WOW!
Sachys: merry 500 QC!
QC: Shame I can't do a giveaway for it, all I've got is an extra copy of torchlight and a $17 debt towards another member for sending a playstation 2.
giveaway Stooner - he's NEARLY housetrained!
QC: Shame I can't do a giveaway for it, all I've got is an extra copy of torchlight and a $17 debt towards another member for sending a playstation 2.
Sachys: giveaway Stooner - he's NEARLY housetrained!
I'll just make a disclaimer that he has to be kept outside.
Sachys: giveaway Stooner - he's NEARLY housetrained!
QC: I'll just make a disclaimer that he has to be kept outside.
In

I'll keep him in the pool house. He can s**t in there.
Tw2Brick:
you'd be surprised...
niniendowarrior: KOF the series has died down with me since 2002. Just not into that one. Playing a bunch of MK this past month and just looking at how these guys are going. WOW!
You're not listening! I don't play any of them! I don't care if you play any of them! I'm just telling you to watch the KoF finals!
QC: I'll just make a disclaimer that he has to be kept outside.
Tw2Brick: In

I'll keep him in the pool house. He can s**t in there.
Sold! To the crazy person with a fecal pool!
niniendowarrior: KOF the series has died down with me since 2002. Just not into that one. Playing a bunch of MK this past month and just looking at how these guys are going. WOW!
Spinorial: You're not listening! I don't play any of them! I don't care if you play any of them! I'm just telling you to watch the KoF finals!
Of course I can't listen! You're not speaking! :D It's all written words!!! LOL.
Watched EVO 2013 KOF... pretty good, but KOF looks very dated to me especially considering how awesome MK is. Still, very cool video clip. Reynold (sp?) has some siiiiick Benimaru stuff there. His Kyo looked severely lacking against the caliber of opponents he faced.