It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: Braindead/Dead Alive
Tarnicus: I wasn't expecting to see someone mention Peter Jackson's early work! :)
That's why I replied... ;p
Tarnicus: I wasn't expecting to see someone mention Peter Jackson's early work! :)
Stooner: That's why I replied... ;p
officially the goriest film of all time!
Braussie: Thank you very much! I've been trying to save up points on a site I use to get games, and finally had enough points to redeem... and despite them having 12 copies left according to my wishlist, they're saying "this title is unavailable"... so it was a bit frustrating that they removed the title from their store! You just made my night!
Tarnicus: Am glad the game went to someone who will really appreciate it :)

teshra: As a consolation to the zombie giveaway, if you still have Star Ruler, I wouldn't mind checking that one out.
Tarnicus: Code sent. Still have the following if anyone wants.

Aquanox (Steam)
Aquanox 2 (Steam)
Edna & Harvey: Harvey’s New Eyes (Steam)
Vessel (Steam)
Chester (Desura)
8-bit Commando (Desura)
Survivor Squad (Desura)
8-Bit Commando if you please
QC:
merry 500 QC!
Tarnicus: ...Still have the following if anyone wants.

Aquanox (Steam)
Aquanox 2 (Steam)
Edna & Harvey: Harvey’s New Eyes (Steam)
Vessel (Steam)
Chester (Desura)
8-bit Commando (Desura)
Survivor Squad (Desura)
If Vessel is still available I would appreciate it.
Post edited July 15, 2013 by undeadcow
high rated
nadenitza: wont mind trying the aquanox series ;)
Codes PMd :)

Codes PMd to all requests :)
Post edited July 15, 2013 by Tarnicus
Survivor Squad (Desura)
Ive got this - been playing it - nice bit of tactical / survival / exploration / zombies / strategy / roguelike elements. If you like those things, GRAB IT!
nadenitza: wont mind trying the aquanox series ;)
Tarnicus: Codes PMd :)

Codes PMd to all requests :)
Thank you for sharing :)
Survivor Squad (Desura)
Sachys: Ive got this - been playing it - nice bit of tactical / survival / exploration / zombies / strategy / roguelike elements. If you like those things, GRAB IT!
Yeah Im surprised by the lack of demand for Survivor Squad. Whilst I havent played it yet, it is definitely one of the types of game I love, and I've still got 3 codes left!

I also notice a few people say that don't use or don't want to use Desura, due to not wanting another gaming client. Just a note - every single one of the games on Desura has a standalone installer. So yeah whilst it requires creating an account, once that is done games can be downloaded and run as a non-Steam game through Steam if you want to keep your collection organised :)
Post edited July 15, 2013 by Tarnicus
Stooner: That's why I replied... ;p
Sachys: officially the goriest film of all time!
Come to mummy, Lionel!
Sachys: Ive got this - been playing it - nice bit of tactical / survival / exploration / zombies / strategy / roguelike elements. If you like those things, GRAB IT!
Tarnicus: Yeah Im surprised by the lack of demand for Survivor Squad. Whilst I havent played it yet, it is definitely one of the types of game I love, and I've still got 3 codes left!

I also notice a few people say that don't use or don't want to use Desura, due to not wanting another gaming client. Just a note - every single one of the games on Desura has a standalone installer. So yeah whilst it requires creating an account, once that is done games can be downloaded and run as a non-Steam game through Steam if you want to keep your collection organised :)
yeah i know that :) , but for the moment i have enough sites providing sturff (gog , indiegala, bundlestars, steam , humble bundle). ^^

will think about it in the future .
Post edited July 15, 2013 by DyNaer
Night everyone and thank you! again Tarnicus.
Post edited July 15, 2013 by lemuria
Stooner: Come to mummy, Lionel!
heheheh!

so much great stuff in that film!
lemuria: Night everyone and thank you! again Tarnicus.
Rest well :)
Sachys: officially the goriest film of all time!
Stooner: Come to mummy, Lionel!
who's the mummy o_O ?