It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: Name your favourite zombie movie, to get Zombie Driver HD + soundtrack on Steam. It's an awesome game :)
Evil Dead!
And they made remake movie... I hate remake movies.
Post edited July 15, 2013 by lemuria
army of darkness
hahaha Bubbahotep
Post edited July 15, 2013 by buckstone
Tarnicus: Name your favourite zombie movie, to get Zombie Driver HD + soundtrack on Steam. It's an awesome game :)
Zombieland!

multi-ninja'd doh!
Post edited July 15, 2013 by teshra
Braindead/Dead Alive
high rated
Suzaku-sama: A New Beginning - Final Cut and Star Ruler?
Codes PMd. That's A New Beginning off the list :)
MOAR GREEN FOR TARNICUS!

Seriously people, what's with the lack of uprepping?! Someone out there is skimping on the +1s :(
Dawn of the Dead - 2004 version
high rated
lemuria: Evil Dead!
You were the first in - I should have been specific and said 'the first to reply'. I wish I had tons of codes of Zombie Driver to giveaway.
Suzaku-sama: A New Beginning - Final Cut and Star Ruler?
Tarnicus: Codes PMd. That's A New Beginning off the list :)
Thank you! :)
lemuria: Evil Dead!
Tarnicus: You were the first in - I should have been specific and said 'the first to reply'. I wish I had tons of codes of Zombie Driver to giveaway.
Thank you! +1
Stooner: Braindead/Dead Alive
I wasn't expecting to see someone mention Peter Jackson's early work! :)
Braussie: I'd love a new beginning if it's still free
Tarnicus: Code sent :)
Thank you very much! I've been trying to save up points on a site I use to get games, and finally had enough points to redeem... and despite them having 12 copies left according to my wishlist, they're saying "this title is unavailable"... so it was a bit frustrating that they removed the title from their store! You just made my night!
Tarnicus: If anyone wants any of the following, quote with the game(s) you want.

Aquanox (Steam)
Aquanox 2 (Steam)
A New Beginning - Final Cut (Steam)
Edna & Harvey: Harvey’s New Eyes (Steam)
Vessel (Steam)
Star Ruler (Steam)
Chester (Desura)
8-bit Commando (Desura)
Survivor Squad (Desura)
As a consolation to the zombie giveaway, if you still have Star Ruler, I wouldn't mind checking that one out.
Tarnicus: Code sent :)
Braussie: Thank you very much! I've been trying to save up points on a site I use to get games, and finally had enough points to redeem... and despite them having 12 copies left according to my wishlist, they're saying "this title is unavailable"... so it was a bit frustrating that they removed the title from their store! You just made my night!
Am glad the game went to someone who will really appreciate it :)

teshra: As a consolation to the zombie giveaway, if you still have Star Ruler, I wouldn't mind checking that one out.
Code sent. Still have the following if anyone wants.

Aquanox (Steam)
Aquanox 2 (Steam)
Vessel (Steam)
Chester (Desura)
8-bit Commando (Desura)
Survivor Squad (Desura)
Post edited July 15, 2013 by Tarnicus
Braussie: Thank you very much! I've been trying to save up points on a site I use to get games, and finally had enough points to redeem... and despite them having 12 copies left according to my wishlist, they're saying "this title is unavailable"... so it was a bit frustrating that they removed the title from their store! You just made my night!
Tarnicus: Am glad the game went to someone who will really appreciate it :)

teshra: As a consolation to the zombie giveaway, if you still have Star Ruler, I wouldn't mind checking that one out.
Tarnicus: Code sent. Still have the following if anyone wants.

Aquanox (Steam)
Aquanox 2 (Steam)
Vessel (Steam)
Chester (Desura)
8-bit Commando (Desura)
Survivor Squad (Desura)
wont mind trying the aquanox series ;)