It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tAnt0: If no one got Primordia, I'll take it :)
Tarnicus: Code PMd :)
lemuria: LoL based on ultima online :))
Tarnicus: Reference please? :) 10 years of playing didn't have me think Vesper was a fishing town :)
North Atlantic shard no more ? I started uo with this server. I saw there vesper was a fisher town. Anyway occlo or vesper doesn't matter.Wanna get anomaly warzone key ? =)
I have last one key and nobody want it :)))
Post edited July 15, 2013 by lemuria
lemuria: North Atlantic shard no more ? I started uo with this server. I saw there vesper was a fisher town. Anyway occlo or vesper doesn't matter.Wanna get anomaly warzone key ? =)
I played on Oceania, Siege Perilous and then a host of free shards - ah back in the days when MMOs had Aussie servers!

I've already got the game and a spare key myself, so pass it onto someone else when you find a taker :)
lemuria: Check pm
A very belated and very deserved thanks for that! I may be a crappy ninja, but I insists you GET MORE GREEN!

NINJAS, UPREP!

Ditto for Tarnicus, of course! Also, YAY, violet hippo is back XD
Post edited July 15, 2013 by Spinorial
lemuria: Check pm
Spinorial: A very belated and very deserved thanks for that! I may be a crappy ninja, but I insists you GET MORE GREEN!

NINJAS, UPREP!
Green, like this? http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/meoinkie2/15090507/202903/202903_original.jpg LOL
lemuria: North Atlantic shard no more ? I started uo with this server. I saw there vesper was a fisher town. Anyway occlo or vesper doesn't matter.Wanna get anomaly warzone key ? =)
Tarnicus: I played on Oceania, Siege Perilous and then a host of free shards - ah back in the days when MMOs had Aussie servers!

I've already got the game and a spare key myself, so pass it onto someone else when you find a taker :)
Freeshards never liked me. I'm always banned from freeshards. I remember my last ban , i killed 420+ noob in one night without any hack or 3rd programs. (I'm a secon age freak ) They cried like a baby and gm banned me. I love play with pure mage :))))
high rated
The first to reply with the English county that Sherwood Forest is in, gets:

Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood (Steam) :)
Tarnicus: The first to reply with the English county that Sherwood Forest is in, gets:

in Uk Nottinghamshire :)
Post edited July 15, 2013 by lemuria
lemuria: Freeshards never liked me. I'm always banned from freeshards. I remember my last ban , i killed 420+ noob in one night without any hack or 3rd programs. (I'm a secon age freak ) They cried like a baby and gm banned me. I love play with pure mage :))))
Yeah mage v mage battles were my favourite, although I played almost every character combination under the sun. I think my favourite was a nox/scribe/mage. It really depended upon the ruleset being used.

Tarnicus: The first to reply with the English county that Sherwood Forest is in, gets:

lemuria: in Uk Nottinghamshire :)
You got it! Code on its way :)

If anyone wants any of the following, quote with the game(s) you want.

Aquanox (Steam)
Aquanox 2 (Steam)
A New Beginning - Final Cut (Steam)
Edna & Harvey: Harvey’s New Eyes (Steam)
Vessel (Steam)
Star Ruler (Steam)
Chester (Desura)
8-bit Commando (Desura)
Survivor Squad (Desura)
Post edited July 15, 2013 by Tarnicus
lemuria: Freeshards never liked me. I'm always banned from freeshards. I remember my last ban , i killed 420+ noob in one night without any hack or 3rd programs. (I'm a secon age freak ) They cried like a baby and gm banned me. I love play with pure mage :))))
Tarnicus: Yeah mage v mage battles were my favourite, although I played almost every character combination under the sun. I think my favourite was a nox/scribe/mage. It really depended upon the ruleset being used.

Tarnicus: You got it! Code on its way :)

Aquanox (Steam)
Aquanox 2 (Steam)
Vessel (Steam)
Star Ruler (Steam)
Chester (Desura)
8-bit Commando (Desura)
Survivor Squad (Desura)
NR, but thanks and +1 for the drop :)
aquanox if you don't mind and thanks +1
Tarnicus: Yeah mage v mage battles were my favourite, although I played almost every character combination under the sun. I think my favourite was a nox/scribe/mage. It really depended upon the ruleset being used.

Aquanox (Steam)
Aquanox 2 (Steam)
Vessel (Steam)
Star Ruler (Steam)
Chester (Desura)
8-bit Commando (Desura)
Survivor Squad (Desura)
I'd love a new beginning if it's still free
high rated
Name your favourite zombie movie, to get Zombie Driver HD + soundtrack on Steam. It's an awesome game :)

Aquanox (Steam)
Aquanox 2 (Steam)
Vessel (Steam)
Star Ruler (Steam)
Chester (Desura)
8-bit Commando (Desura)
Survivor Squad (Desura)
A New Beginning - Final Cut and Star Ruler?
My second favorite is Mage with archer :))) "mage,meditation,archery,tactic,parry,wrestling,heal,anathomy" when you mixed those skills, you will be unbeatable on freeshards. Because too many bug serve us on freeshard, when you turn demon form with polymorph, you can get your hand shiled or bow. Good macros = Good fight :)
high rated
Braussie: I'd love a new beginning if it's still free
Code sent :)