It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: First to respond gets whichever of the following they want. Just quote the game you want until all are taken :)

Survivor Squad (Desura)
8 Bit Commando (Desura)
Chester (Desura)
Pirates of Black Cove (Steam)
NR, but thanks and +1 for the drop :)
Tarnicus: Pirates of Black Cove (Steam)
Spinorial: I could give Pirates a spin sometime :-)

And more thanks and more +1s. MOAR +1S, I SAY!!!
Code PMd :)
Tarnicus: Code PMd :)
And thanks returned :-)
frylynkz: Pirates of Black Cove would be nice
(late) for steam
Sometimes there's no such thing as 'late' when I'm doing giveaways in the ninja thread. Code PMd :)
Tarnicus: Code PMd :)
Spinorial: And thanks returned :-)
Your rep is 222. That's one of my magic numbers - 33, 111 and 222(in order of magicality :P). You were destined to get it lol
Post edited July 15, 2013 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: Your rep is 222. That's one of my magic numbers - 33, 111 and 222(in order of magicality :P). You were destined to get it lol
Good to know, I'll have to buy a lotto ticket tomorrow :P
Tarnicus: First to respond gets whichever of the following they want. Just quote the game you want until all are taken :)

Survivor Squad (Desura)
8 Bit Commando (Desura)
Chester (Desura)
Is 8 Bit Commando still up for grabs? I'm interested.
frylynkz: Pirates of Black Cove would be nice
(late) for steam
Tarnicus: Sometimes there's no such thing as 'late' when I'm doing giveaways in the ninja thread. Code PMd :)
Spinorial: And thanks returned :-)
Tarnicus: Your rep is 222. That's one of my magic numbers - 33, 111 and 222(in order of magicality :P). You were destined to get it lol
oh yeah ? and 666 :p
high rated
If anyone isn't aware of it, there's a new Free Bundle up for grabs :)

http://www.thefreebundle.com/

I guess I'd better make this in a ninja giveaway whilst I'm at it :)

Edna & Harvey: Harvey’s New Eyes (Steam) JN7E5-??5??-0IK6P

???? = CACK
high rated
If anyone still needs some Torchlight:

Edit: has been redeemed by frylynkz
Post edited July 15, 2013 by Robette

Survivor Squad (Desura)
8 Bit Commando (Desura)
Chester (Desura)
undeadcow: Is 8 Bit Commando still up for grabs? I'm interested.
Code PMd.

Chester ad Survivor Squad still up for grabs.

Robette: If anyone still needs some Torchlight:
www.gog.com/redeem/F7YX-WGJR-FNC4-KARE
NR +1
Wow, lots of drops! +1 +1 +1

I wish it didn't take so long for me to get some codes to drop
Tarnicus: Sometimes there's no such thing as 'late' when I'm doing giveaways in the ninja thread. Code PMd :)

Your rep is 222. That's one of my magic numbers - 33, 111 and 222(in order of magicality :P). You were destined to get it lol
DyNaer: oh yeah ? and 666 :p
lol nah although I did think I had a birthmark on my head as a teenager of 666 after watching Damien in The Omen. Turns out once I shaved my head to monk baldness after 20 years of long hair, I actually did have a birthmark in the spot I thought! It looks like a constellation of 3 stars, and my friend's daughter has the exact same birthmark :)

Braussie: Wow, lots of drops! +1 +1 +1

I've been on a bit of a game hoarding expedition this year, so this is an accumulation of that foray. In 2010 I gave away and sold almost everything I owned - I had a 70L backpack and 2 small boxes of sentimental stuff in storage. I was homeless, camping by a reservoir in the bush and having the time of my life. Since returning to civilisation, my passion for gaming has returned and thanks to encouragement from my new girlfriend of 7 months(she's Gen Y, who seem to be born with an Xbox controller in one hand and a mouse in the other lol) we've been accumulating quite a collection together. Now I often buy extra bundles when I can, to do giveaways, as it gives me joy to know that someone I do not know, most likely half way around the world, is getting a little positivity from me paying it forward :)
DyNaer: oh yeah ? and 666 :p
Tarnicus: lol nah although I did think I had a birthmark on my head as a teenager of 666 after watching Damien in The Omen. Turns out once I shaved my head to monk baldness after 20 years of long hair, I actually did have a birthmark in the spot I thought! It looks like a constellation of 3 stars, and my friend's daughter has the exact same birthmark :)

Braussie: Wow, lots of drops! +1 +1 +1

Tarnicus: I've been on a bit of a game hoarding expedition this year, so this is an accumulation of that foray. In 2010 I gave away and sold almost everything I owned - I had a 70L backpack and 2 small boxes of sentimental stuff in storage. I was homeless, camping by a reservoir in the bush and having the time of my life. Since returning to civilisation, my passion for gaming has returned and thanks to encouragement from my new girlfriend of 7 months(she's Gen Y, who seem to be born with an Xbox controller in one hand and a mouse in the other lol) we've been accumulating quite a collection together. Now I often buy extra bundles when I can, to do giveaways, as it gives me joy to know that someone I do not know, most likely half way around the world, is getting a little positivity from me paying it forward :)
Awesome & touching story. Can't make a meme with that though.
Tarnicus: lol nah although I did think I had a birthmark on my head as a teenager of 666 after watching Damien in The Omen. Turns out once I shaved my head to monk baldness after 20 years of long hair, I actually did have a birthmark in the spot I thought! It looks like a constellation of 3 stars, and my friend's daughter has the exact same birthmark :)

I've been on a bit of a game hoarding expedition this year, so this is an accumulation of that foray. In 2010 I gave away and sold almost everything I owned - I had a 70L backpack and 2 small boxes of sentimental stuff in storage. I was homeless, camping by a reservoir in the bush and having the time of my life. Since returning to civilisation, my passion for gaming has returned and thanks to encouragement from my new girlfriend of 7 months(she's Gen Y, who seem to be born with an Xbox controller in one hand and a mouse in the other lol) we've been accumulating quite a collection together. Now I often buy extra bundles when I can, to do giveaways, as it gives me joy to know that someone I do not know, most likely half way around the world, is getting a little positivity from me paying it forward :)
DarthWound: Awesome & touching story. Can't make a meme with that though.
OH yeah? what about this:

http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr83/Unstaggered/39719076_zps2ac06f06.jpg
Good morning.