It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: So no takers for Vessel in the past hour? I'm surprised :)
Offer an yatch, and I'll take it... ;p

Spinorial: Worst ninja instincts EVER!
I log off, just before Tarnicus posts the codes. Then I come back, and get insta-sniped by Austro :P
You know... someone said something about a bunch of bundles....
Stooner: You know... someone said something about a bunch of bundles....
It's the principle that's in question here, mate :P

Also, MOAR GREEN! Go further BACK! MOAR, I SAY!
Tarnicus: I'll use the first reply system most of the time. When I'm not sure when I'll be back on (such as now, time to collect kindling for the fire) I won't as I don't wish to read back through pages and pages to find the first reply :)

With that said, the first to reply to each of these gets Painkiller: Overdose or Vessel or Crusader Kings Complete. Just reply with the name of the game you want, and the first for each gets it when I return (whenever that may be! lol)
Austrobogulator: Ok...Vessel!
Code PMd :)
Spinorial: Worst ninja instincts EVER!

I log off, just before Tarnicus posts the codes. Then I come back, and get insta-sniped by Austro :P

I am, however, severely disturbed that Tarnicus's posts are not green. Why are they not green?! MOAR GREEN!!!
Do you want Vessel? I've got another code if you do :)

As you'll notice, a lot of my giveaways of late have been the same games from a certain bundle. I'm doing this to even out what I have left and give me a better idea of how many individual games I have to giveaway, in preparation for the mass giveaway Ive been meaning to do for weeks. At the rate I'm going, it's looking like it will be a birthday giveaway. I definitely better get it together by the 30th :)
Post edited July 14, 2013 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: Do you want Vessel? I've got another code if you do :)
Don't sweat it, mate! Just need to vent a little at my own ninja ineptitude. Maybe I'll snag it another time. If not... c'est la vie :-)

And leave yourself some codes for after the big one ;)
Post edited July 14, 2013 by Spinorial
Spinorial: Don't sweat it, mate! Just need to vent a little at my own ninja ineptitude. Maybe I'll snag it another time. If not... c'est la vie :-)

need a ninja 'o' fix ? .D
Tarnicus: As you'll notice, a lot of my giveaways of late have been the same games from a certain bundle. I'm doing this to even out what I have left and give me a better idea of how many individual games I have to giveaway, in preparation for the mass giveaway Ive been meaning to do for weeks. At the rate I'm going, it's looking like it will be a birthday giveaway. I definitely better get it together by the 30th :)
What? Are you not satisfied? ;p
Hey ninja peeps ;-)

I'm down with some awful flu bug but feeling better than earlier!
DyNaer: need a ninja 'o' fix ? .D
Yeah, I need to pay a visit to the Voodoo lady, clear myself of the bad mojo. Heard she's hanging around Scabb Island these days ;)
Momo1991: I'm down with some awful flu bug but feeling better than earlier!
Have some delicious attached broth :P
Post edited July 14, 2013 by Spinorial
DyNaer: need a ninja 'o' fix ? .D
Spinorial: Yeah, I need to pay a visit to the Voodoo lady, clear myself of the bad mojo. Heard she's hanging around Scabb Island these days ;)
Momo1991: I'm down with some awful flu bug but feeling better than earlier!
Spinorial: Have some delicious attached broth :P
Yeah, tried that but apparently this bug had other ideas in store for me :-(

So here's a quick video ninja - remember don't post guesses here - PM me please ;-)

Ok, nvm - another day then - going to get some rest - night all ;-)
Post edited July 14, 2013 by Momo1991
Spinorial: Don't sweat it, mate! Just need to vent a little at my own ninja ineptitude. Maybe I'll snag it another time. If not... c'est la vie :-)

I've got 150 codes left and am planning for the giveaway to be 50 or so, so there will be plenty of codes left for the ninja thread and for helping people with their wishlists :)
Tarnicus: As you'll notice, a lot of my giveaways of late have been the same games from a certain bundle. I'm doing this to even out what I have left and give me a better idea of how many individual games I have to giveaway, in preparation for the mass giveaway Ive been meaning to do for weeks. At the rate I'm going, it's looking like it will be a birthday giveaway. I definitely better get it together by the 30th :)
Stooner: What? Are you not satisfied? ;p
I prefer doing a mass giveaway as it matches games to people's interests more, and gives me a chance for creativity with the giveaway :)
Post edited July 14, 2013 by Tarnicus

Tarnicus: I've got 150 codes left and am planning for the giveaway to be 50 or so, so there will be plenty of codes left for the ninja thread and for helping people with their wishlists :)
Could this be? Why, that is awesome! I hope I'm not asleep when all this goes down. =)
Momo1991: Ok, nvm - another day then - going to get some rest - night all ;-)
Night! And sorry I wasn't paying attention - again - to the thread. Haven't played video ninja in a while :-)
Tarnicus: I've got 150 codes left and am planning for the giveaway to be 50 or so, so there will be plenty of codes left for the ninja thread and for helping people with their wishlists :)
Tw2Brick: Could this be? Why, that is awesome! I hope I'm not asleep when all this goes down. =)
When I do mass giveaways, they last for a few days to a week to give people a chance to enter :)
Tw2Brick: Could this be? Why, that is awesome! I hope I'm not asleep when all this goes down. =)
Tarnicus: When I do mass giveaways, they last for a few days to a week to give people a chance to enter :)
Haha I just can't breath because I'm laughing so hard. You know why 50%.

edit : anyway, http://i.imgur.com/OzGqbTN.png
Post edited July 15, 2013 by DarthWound
Tarnicus: When I do mass giveaways, they last for a few days to a week to give people a chance to enter :)
DarthWound: Haha I just can't breath because I'm laughing so hard. You know why 50%.
:)

Sword of the Stars 1: Complete Collection (Steam)
Sword of the Stars 2: Enhanced Edition (Steam)

To the first to reply :)