It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Spinorial: Luckily, I have it, but I do so hope someone who says thanks can redeem it. Would still have preferred the first-reply system, but you always get my thanks and +1s, anyway ;)
I'll use the first reply system most of the time. When I'm not sure when I'll be back on (such as now, time to collect kindling for the fire) I won't as I don't wish to read back through pages and pages to find the first reply :)

With that said, the first to reply to each of these gets Painkiller: Overdose or Vessel or Crusader Kings Complete. Just reply with the name of the game you want, and the first for each gets it when I return (whenever that may be! lol)
Post edited July 14, 2013 by Tarnicus
Spinorial: Luckily, I have it, but I do so hope someone who says thanks can redeem it. Would still have preferred the first-reply system, but you always get my thanks and +1s, anyway ;)
Tarnicus: I'll use the first reply system most of the time. When I'm not sure when I'll be back on (such as now, time to collect kindling for the fire) I won't as I don't wish to read back through pages and pages to find the first reply :)

With that said, the first to reply to each of these gets Painkiller: Overdose or Vessel or Crusader Kings Complete. Just reply with the name of the game you want, and the first for each gets it when I return (whenever that may be! lol)
Crusader Kings Complete
and +1 for code master.
Post edited July 14, 2013 by lemuria
Tarnicus: I'll use the first reply system most of the time. When I'm not sure when I'll be back on (such as now, time to collect kindling for the fire) I won't as I don't wish to read back through pages and pages to find the first reply :)

Painkiller: Overdose

Thanks....
Post edited July 14, 2013 by massproducedmind

Painkiller: Overdose, if possible ? Thanks ! :-)

EDIT : Ninja'ed :-)
Post edited July 14, 2013 by benderz

lemuria: Crusader Kings Complete
Daammit... why you had to choose Crusader Kings? :P
Stooner: Daammit... why you had to choose Crusader Kings? :P
Oh then i'll pass for you :) If he send me this key, i'll give it to you :)
Post edited July 14, 2013 by lemuria
lemuria: Oh then i'll pass for you :) If he send me this key, i'll give it to you :)
no no, please take it (with Tarnicus permission, of course)... I probably suck at this kind of game anyway... ;p
Post edited July 14, 2013 by Stooner
ah me too , was too slow :P
Night guys.
lemuria: Night guys.
Night. Also +1 to Tarnicus for another great drop :)
lemuria: Night guys.
Good night.
high rated
DyNaer: ah me too , was too slow :P
Codes sent to everyone who mentioned Painkiller: Overdose or Crusader Kings. Sometimes you guys get lucky when I've bought 8 of one bundle :P

So no takers for Vessel in the past hour? I'm surprised :)
DyNaer: ah me too , was too slow :P
Tarnicus: Codes sent to everyone who mentioned Painkiller: Overdose or Crusader Kings. Sometimes you guys get lucky when I've bought 8 of one bundle :P

So no takers for Vessel in the past hour? I'm surprised :)
thanks for crusaders kings :)
Post edited July 14, 2013 by DyNaer

Ok...Vessel!
Worst ninja instincts EVER!

I log off, just before Tarnicus posts the codes. Then I come back, and get insta-sniped by Austro :P

I am, however, severely disturbed that Tarnicus's posts are not green. Why are they not green?! MOAR GREEN!!!
Post edited July 14, 2013 by Spinorial