It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wow, looks like things have been lit up since I left :D How is everyone?
Crsldmc: I almost beat it at my older brother's 360 but then he moved from home and I never played it anymore :( haven't installed it in my computer since I'm going through a Roleplaying fever this late months, been playing RPGs like crazy :)

Thanks for Survivor Squad and Metro2033! She should try out any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Some places during the game are scary as hell!!
Tarnicus: I've got the first S.T.A.L.K.E.R. but never got round to playing it. Which RPGs have you been playing? (my favourite genre and the reason why I rarely have RPG codes to give away)
Check PMs :)
JohnWalrus: Wow, looks like things have been lit up since I left :D How is everyone?
Ok JW is back, let's take a break from handing out codes again...

:P

Edit: Actually that's not far from the truth. One more cup of tea and I need to go saw and split some wood for the fire :)
Post edited July 13, 2013 by Tarnicus
JohnWalrus: Wow, looks like things have been lit up since I left :D How is everyone?
Tarnicus: Ok JW is back, let's take a break from handing out codes again...

Become the town leper, have I? Or, leper walrus, at least XD

Props to all the code-droppers above me!
Tarnicus: Ok JW is back, let's take a break from handing out codes again...

JohnWalrus: Become the town leper, have I? Or, leper walrus, at least XD

Leper Walrus, wasn't that an old Metallica song? :P

I've been saving this for you John - Teddy Floppy Ear - Kayaking (Desura) :D
JohnWalrus: Become the town leper, have I? Or, leper walrus, at least XD

Tarnicus: Leper Walrus, wasn't that an old Metallica song? :P

I was about to laugh, but I flipped through the screenshots and saw a snail in a tuxedo. A MOTHERFLOGGIN' SNAIL, IN A TUXEDO! WHO'S MAN ENOUGH TO PLAY TEDDY FLOPPY EAR - KAYAKING?
ahhh a Tux!
:D

JohnWalrus: I was about to laugh, but I flipped through the screenshots and saw a snail in a tuxedo. A MOTHERFLOGGIN' SNAIL, IN A TUXEDO! WHO'S MAN ENOUGH TO PLAY TEDDY FLOPPY EAR - KAYAKING?
lol I've got a spare code for it :D I actually bought that bundle for the Teddy Floppy Ear games, with the justification that they were for my girlfriend :P
JohnWalrus: I was about to laugh, but I flipped through the screenshots and saw a snail in a tuxedo. A MOTHERFLOGGIN' SNAIL, IN A TUXEDO! WHO'S MAN ENOUGH TO PLAY TEDDY FLOPPY EAR - KAYAKING?
Tarnicus: lol I've got a spare code for it :D I actually bought that bundle for the Teddy Floppy Ear games, with the justification that they were for my girlfriend :P
Do you have codes for "My Boyfriend" ????

I'm man enough, haha...well... Actually, Ive thought about getting Teddy Floppy Ear for my kids. :-p so, maybe I'm not man enough
high rated
Chester (Desura)
MAAJO-GC2EW-4RRBQ-U37X1-A9PTH
YellowAries: Chester (Desura)
MAAJO-GC2EW-4RRBQ-U37X1-A9PTH
I got it, thanks and +1
Tarnicus: lol I've got a spare code for it :D I actually bought that bundle for the Teddy Floppy Ear games, with the justification that they were for my girlfriend :P
lemuria: Do you have codes for "My Boyfriend" ????
Haha I'm so going to cop it forever after mentioning that game :D

With a review like this, who wouldn't want to play My Boyfriend??!??

"The new Viva Media game, My Boyfriend, is all about getting this guy to like you. When you and your best friend go on a vacation to a resort island, you meet a guy who starts to like you. So you go on all these dates with him to see if he is your true love. But just when things are going well weird things start to happen; will they break you apart or make your love stronger? You decide. Don’t worry though, in the game you can do other things like walk and play with dogs, get ice cream, go shopping, and all sorts of other fun stuff!"

http://www.gamezone.com/reviews/2009/11/22/my-boyfriend-pc-review
lemuria: Do you have codes for "My Boyfriend" ????
Tarnicus: Haha I'm so going to cop it forever after mentioning that game :D

With a review like this, who wouldn't want to play My Boyfriend??!??

"The new Viva Media game, My Boyfriend, is all about getting this guy to like you. When you and your best friend go on a vacation to a resort island, you meet a guy who starts to like you. So you go on all these dates with him to see if he is your true love. But just when things are going well weird things start to happen; will they break you apart or make your love stronger? You decide. Don’t worry though, in the game you can do other things like walk and play with dogs, get ice cream, go shopping, and all sorts of other fun stuff!"

http://www.gamezone.com/reviews/2009/11/22/my-boyfriend-pc-review
F*ck yeah fun stuff.
I posted this one here long ago but don't know if it was taken, if someone can check it out I'd be happy.

Fairy Bloom Freesia: I4*6P-D*P*L-*E4NG

(*) = 8

Have a nice evening.