It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

varthshenon: http://woobox.com/4or9ae
Instant Flatout Steam key Win!
Indie Gala
How is it instant if it is a competition limited to 100 entries, and entry is completed by friend referrals and being drawn?
varthshenon: http://woobox.com/4or9ae
Instant Flatout Steam key Win!
Indie Gala
Tarnicus: How is it instant if it is a competition limited to 100 entries, and entry is completed by friend referrals and being drawn?
Because you have to boil water and wait for a moment to eat instant noodles.

EDIT : And actually I got the key right away after I push the button.
Post edited July 13, 2013 by varthshenon
Tarnicus: How is it instant if it is a competition limited to 100 entries, and entry is completed by friend referrals and being drawn?
varthshenon: Because you have to boil water and wait for a moment to eat instant noodles.

EDIT : And actually I got the key right away after I push the button.
It's random i guess. Because i didn't get "You are not an instant winner this time." :))
lemuria: It's random i guess. Because i didn't get "You are not an instant winner this time." :))
I've tried it on all three my FB accounts and not one :D
lemuria: It's random i guess. Because i didn't get "You are not an instant winner this time." :))
PeterPanPirate: I've tried it on all three my FB accounts and not one :D
No luck today :))
high rated
CymTyr: "Shout out to Sami of Finland for making me realize over the past year that making music is about telling a story, and not turning a profit. All songs on my page will be free indefinitely."
Best quote I've read today +1 PM me to see if I have any spare game codes you might want :)

Star Ruler (Steam) 4thisZ7AisC-DnotCA4a2-6hiddenTTmessageBY

Crusader Kings Complete (Steam) IRseriouslyPthere6Y-5areLno5Chidden6-XmessagesLpleaseTlookQawayX
Post edited July 13, 2013 by Tarnicus
high rated
The Cat Lady on Desura.

qIijcvsztmtyIGS
Post edited July 13, 2013 by Recsam511
Recsam511: The Cat Lady on Desura.

qIijcvsztmtyIGS
claimed by xenatar. That's the first time Ive gone for a code rather than given one. Now I know the speed of ninjas Im up against and think Ill stick to throwing shruiken rather than trying to catch them :P
Recsam511: The Cat Lady on Desura.

qIijcvsztmtyIGS
Tarnicus: claimed by xenatar. That's the first time Ive gone for a code rather than given one. Now I know the speed of ninjas Im up against and think Ill stick to throwing shruiken rather than trying to catch them :P
:/ this is the second time that this xanatar grab one of my drop... I think he use some kind of scripts... I don't even know who he is on gog...
CymTyr: "Shout out to Sami of Finland for making me realize over the past year that making music is about telling a story, and not turning a profit. All songs on my page will be free indefinitely."
Tarnicus: Best quote I've read today +1 PM me to see if I have any spare game codes you might want :)

Crusader Kings Complete (Steam) IRseriouslyPthere6Y-5areLno5Chidden6-XmessagesLpleaseTlookQawayX
Nr but nice drops +1
Tarnicus: Best quote I've read today +1 PM me to see if I have any spare game codes you might want :)

PM sent and +1 :)
Thanks for the code drops guys, though I wish you'd use the first-reply method a bit more ;)
Spinorial: Thanks for the code drops guys, though I wish you'd use the first-reply method a bit more ;)
Yeah that's a definite for me from now on given how swift and silent some ninjas can be!

First to reply gets Survivor Squad on Desura :)
Spinorial: Thanks for the code drops guys, though I wish you'd use the first-reply method a bit more ;)
Tarnicus: Yeah that's a definite for me from now on given how swift and silent some ninjas can be!

First to reply gets Survivor Squad on Desura :)
I'd love it :) +1

Also, I agree a lot with Spinorial :d
Post edited July 13, 2013 by Crsldmc
No reply for Anomaly Warzone maybe next time :)
Post edited July 13, 2013 by lemuria