It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CymTyr: Holy tamales, thanks for the show of support. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment, and this reaffirms GOG is one of my favorite communities ever.
Congratulations :D
CymTyr: Holy tamales, thanks for the show of support. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment, and this reaffirms GOG is one of my favorite communities ever.
te_lanus: Congratulations :D
Thanks :) The only thing that would make this better would be the spiderweb BTA bundle... Unfortunately my gaming budget is spent lol.
CymTyr:
Did you get your dream job? - are you the president now?! O_o
R4CJM-NV6EY-WKAXR

Go ninja go!

For the peace in the world!!!
Punished_Snake: R4CJM-NV6EY-WKAXR

Go ninja go!

For the peace in the world!!!
NR,but +1
CymTyr:
Just got caught up in this thread and was very glad to find out it worked out for you. Congrats, now go get em with that clean shaven look!
CymTyr:
Sachys: Did you get your dream job? - are you the president now?! O_o
Sachys, if I were president... Things would make a lot more sense. It's a low key job at a local retailer, but in this day and age, >any< job is a good job :B
CymTyr:
ww_gog: Just got caught up in this thread and was very glad to find out it worked out for you. Congrats, now go get em with that clean shaven look!
Post edited July 12, 2013 by CymTyr
CymTyr:
Vice president of Henleys Bric-A-Brac Emporium?!
CymTyr:
Sachys: Vice president of Henleys Bric-A-Brac Emporium?!
Maybe some day :)
Sachys: Vice president of Henleys Bric-A-Brac Emporium?!
CymTyr: Maybe some day :)
If you work hard, take abuse and never get sick! ;)
high rated
Anomaly Warzone

AM*T-MCF*-SKYD-YPQZ

(qwe*ty)
lemuria: Anomaly Warzone

AM*T-MCF*-SKYD-YPQZ

(qwe*ty)
not taken but 1+
CymTyr: Thanks for all the well wishes, all! I got the job! Normally I'd donate a game to celebrate, but this job is literally coming in the nick of time, and I had to use game funds for razor blades (boss prefers clean shaven)
Congrats at the job! That's great to hear! I hope it gives you all the fulfillment and income you're needing! Best wishes to you, buddy!
high rated
Sword of the Stars 1: Complete Collection (Steam) FVT9E-8VAN9-T59Z*

* = chai :)
Tarnicus: Sword of the Stars 1: Complete Collection (Steam) FVT9E-8VAN9-T59Z*

* = chai :)
NR +1.

Already received this from kind Momo1991 as a gift!