It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chezybezy: oh no its actually being sold digitally - were doomed! >< we have no choice but to try it (when its on a decent offer i hasten to add!)
hahaha... here, they're just teasing... I don't have the "buy" button.. ;p
high rated
Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes - steam

if it goes on sale Stooner (and u remind me) i will get it for u
Post edited July 11, 2013 by Ian
Ian: Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes - steam

nice game+1
Stooner: hahaha... here, they're just teasing... I don't have the "buy" button.. ;p
maybe its a coverup or censorship - because in brazil they are breeding 50foot women and selling parts for old ufos?!

lemuria: nice game+1
It looks great! =)

You mean, this atomic mutant thing? I'm not even sure if I'm interested... lol, but thank you!

Thanks and +1 for the drop :)
My ninja skills have regressed tremendously. So many keys have gone by per click. LOL.
Stooner: hahaha... here, they're just teasing... I don't have the "buy" button.. ;p
Sachys: maybe its a coverup or censorship - because in brazil they are breeding 50foot women and selling parts for old ufos?!
lolwut?
niniendowarrior: My ninja skills have regressed tremendously. So many keys have gone by per click. LOL.
really want to make a joke about you, being high and buckets but i somehow doubt 99.9% of people will get it.
those that would, already have!
Stooner: lolwut?
BACK TO YOUR MANTRAS DANIELSAN!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwPWDMvT21E
Post edited July 11, 2013 by Sachys
niniendowarrior: My ninja skills have regressed tremendously. So many keys have gone by per click. LOL.
Evening, Colonel!

Actually it's painfully slow right now and if Tw2brick isn't interested and no one else wants it, I could grab Grotesque for the team, though I'd feel right bad about it, given that I've not yet played the second one, and I've had it for months :(

I'd much rather hold out for something of interest *mutters over bots stealing all those Fortixes }:-(*
Actually I must away for now. Laters!
Post edited July 11, 2013 by Spinorial
Spinorial: I'd much rather hold out for something of interest *mutters over bots stealing all those Fortixes }:-(*
any idea what bundles its been in, the ones on the wiki i know i havent purchased, yet i got this game from somewhere, if i can figure that out ill be able to know if i have a spare
Post edited July 11, 2013 by chezybezy
nvm wrong game
Post edited July 11, 2013 by buckstone
buckstone: nvm wrong game
heheh!
i was about to reply to that and say "cheers NR"
Got 2 codes left, one for Survivor Squad - Desura and one for Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection - Steam if anyone wants them.