It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CymTyr: Morning Ninjas :) I'm up early today :B Waiting to hear back on a job prospect - wish me luck!
I know the feeling, Good luck!
CymTyr: Morning Ninjas :) I'm up early today :B Waiting to hear back on a job prospect - wish me luck!
Good luck!
Good luck, I'm going to be fired soon so I'll also be hoping to hear back from a job prospect.
I believe you are the best! You dont need luck .
Go Go Power CymTyr!!!!! :P

Best of luck!
good luck Cym! :)
Thanks all! :B +1's around for the positive vibes :D
Edit: Crap, wrong button.

E2: and the wrong thread even!
Post edited July 11, 2013 by SELF
Smannesman: Good luck, I'm going to be fired soon so I'll also be hoping to hear back from a job prospect.
Too bad. Wish you all the best, Smannesman.

SELF: Edit: Crap, wrong button.

E2: and the wrong thread even!
Wrong website, too? :D
Post edited July 11, 2013 by Thespian*
Good luck dude, pulling for you.
Smannesman: Good luck, I'm going to be fired soon so I'll also be hoping to hear back from a job prospect.
Sorry to hear that : /
CymTyr: Sorry to hear that : /
If your new company feels like importing an IT guy, let me know :P
grynn: penny arcade code I gave this morning, 2TDRL-Z3GKR-VLVLP dunno if it was used or not.

and here's a torchlight code if anyone missed the deal, YCGN-SZS7-GHPF-EWTK
Pawun: kinda dumb question but what is torchlight code for? tried on steam and it said it's invalid. :/
It was GOG and some lurker dude named ausschwitz seems to have redeemed it without thanking as usual .(
L7QX-293B-HE9P-6Y8F

This is still unredeemed
Punished_Snake: L7QX-293B-HE9P-6Y8F

This is still unredeemed
NR as I already have it, but the code is now locked for a little bit since I checked to see what it was :B