It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Recsam511: you are fast man, this is the 3rd or 4th time you win something from me O.o give me 2 min and I'll sent you the pm with codes.
lemuria: Oh im sorry. i just opened this page and saw this. you can give it to RevolutionSphere if you want.
No need to be sorry :D codes is yours, you can reedem for youreself or give them to RevolutionSphere, as you wish :P
lemuria: Oh im sorry. i just opened this page and saw this. you can give it to RevolutionSphere if you want.
Recsam511: No need to be sorry :D codes is yours, you can reedem for youreself or give them to RevolutionSphere, as you wish :P
I wanna play this game really. I remember my childhood when i saw this game.
high rated
8 Interplay games

DGB6-xxNx-7AU3-LQV7

Steyr xxx
grynn: 8 Interplay games

DGB6-xxNx-7AU3-LQV7

Steyr xxx
Steam or gog?
Post edited July 09, 2013 by RevolutionSphere
RevolutionSphere: steam or gog?
GOG

DGB6-xxNx-7AU3-LQV7

Steyr xxx
already gone thanks for drop. +1

DGB6-xxNx-7AU3-LQV7

Steyr xxx
lemuria: already gone thanks for drop. +1
Woah you are fast -_-.
what the xxx for in Steyer if someone got this already can't seem to find it (I thought it was 980 as it was the founding year for the town)
lemuria: already gone thanks for drop. +1
RevolutionSphere: Woah you are fast -_-.
No i'm not fast. Because i didn't get it :)
RevolutionSphere: Woah you are fast -_-.
lemuria: No i'm not fast. Because i didn't get it :)
Oh, still you're got better luck than me.
Tarnicus: 8 Bit Commando (Desura) W7P47-4KC*2-HLK*J-1KK8V-3OG3Z

* = 1
dracomage1996: Taken by a guy named hkabk.
As it turns out I already had a code for this, still unclaimed. So I'll be putting that up here plus a bonus one shortly. sharpen your katana, ninjas!
SirEyeball: what the xxx for in Steyer if someone got this already can't seem to find it (I thought it was 980 as it was the founding year for the town)
My guess would be AUG. An Austrian assault rifle used by the Australian army. Must be due to the AU in the name :P
yeah it looks like someone's used it (or it's locked)
SirEyeball: what the xxx for in Steyer if someone got this already can't seem to find it (I thought it was 980 as it was the founding year for the town)
Tarnicus: My guess would be AUG. An Austrian assault rifle used by the Australian army. Must be due to the AU in the name :P
Yes it was aug.
Ok I guess there are many different answers as Steyr did and do many different guns among other names for Steyer so its just to find the right one then?