It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Buenro-games: So you took the red pill. Whizz wow, please tell us more about GOG and their world domination plan. I am going to add that "you suck dick" but please take into account that this is just out my according.
Was that directed at me for explaining how software works? If so, that's very strange.

Either way, I wish many blessings to you and all your loved ones :)
But to input the code on Steam, they always use the bots?
ne_zavarj: Redeemed .Thank you .
Tarnicus: !yawaevig ajnin rehtona rof emit s'ti sseug i .tpircs dednah-tfel "reporp" ni deniart gnieb fo yoj eht ,dlihc sa siht ekil etirw ot desu i ): dluow elpoep thguoht i naht yltfiws erom taht devlos ylniatrec uoy !enod llew

r4xlj-rcnjq-yk84e )maets( relur rats
+1, NR :)
Punished_Snake: But to input the code on Steam, they always use the bots?
People who use bots probably have it automated.

The rest of us Ninjas do it manually and hope for the best :)
Post edited July 09, 2013 by Braussie
ɾ0ɔqɥ-ɯ5ɥɔı-2ɾ0ɟd (ɯɐǝʇs) ǝʇǝןdɯoɔ sƃuıʞ ɹǝpɐsnɹɔ :P
Tarnicus: !yawaevig ajnin rehtona rof emit s'ti sseug i .tpircs dednah-tfel "reporp" ni deniart gnieb fo yoj eht ,dlihc sa siht ekil etirw ot desu i ): dluow elpoep thguoht i naht yltfiws erom taht devlos ylniatrec uoy !enod llew
P: tsaot etunim 02 gnikam ysub saw I ykcul saw eh ,haN
ne_zavarj: I will .
It's fun! And I'm glad you got it... you give so much to so many on here!
Tarnicus: ɾ0ɔqɥ-ɯ5ɥɔı-2ɾ0ɟd (ɯɐǝʇs) ǝʇǝןdɯoɔ sƃuıʞ ɹǝpɐsnɹɔ :P
Thanks again . :)
http://na.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/dragon-commander-closed-beta-key-giveaway
Spinorial: P: tsaot etunim 02 gnikam ysub saw I ykcul saw eh ,haN
That's gotta be some pretty crispy blackened toast!
wadefak am I going blind
high rated
Madballs + DLC anyone?
Recsam511: Madballs + DLC anyone?
Yay! i want if u want :)
Me please.
lemuria: Yay! i want if u want :)
you are fast man, this is the 3rd or 4th time you win something from me O.o give me 2 min and I'll sent you the pm with codes.
lemuria: Yay! i want if u want :)
Recsam511: you are fast man, this is the 3rd or 4th time you win something from me O.o give me 2 min and I'll sent you the pm with codes.
Oh im sorry. thanks for it and +1
Post edited July 09, 2013 by lemuria