It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ww_gog: Doh, codes dropping and me in the shower. Never again!
Thats easy.Take a shower in the room or take or computer to the bathroom.
ww_gog: Doh, codes dropping and me in the shower. Never again!
soulitter: Thats easy.Take a shower in the room or take or computer to the bathroom.
The resulting event could be the same in both cases. :D
Stooner: Cargo Commander was bundled where?
triock: Various bundles. :p
are you sure?
varthshenon: Ninja is just too fast
Considering we know at least one guy is using a bot to troll this forum/thread... not exactly surprised that's the case.
varthshenon: Ninja is just too fast
TVs_Frank: Considering we know at least one guy is using a bot to troll this forum/thread... not exactly surprised that's the case.
Wow, never thought that's possible. Lame.
triock: Various bundles. :p
Stooner: are you sure?
http://groupees.com/dtg + IR
Stooner: are you sure?
triock: http://groupees.com/dtg + IR
oh, okay... 2, thanks.

but I wouldn't call that "VARIOUS"... ;p
Post edited July 09, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner: oh, okay... 2, thanks.

but I wouldn't call that "VARIOUS"... ;p
Plus some Amazon bundles :P
This makes me wonder. If the minimum is 1 dollar. How much does the developer gets?
high rated
soulitter: This makes me wonder. If the minimum is 1 dollar. How much does the developer gets?
Depending on the bundle site, you can often choose how much of the split goes to whom, usually split between the developers, a charity and the site.

8 Bit Commando (Desura) 7WTS8-UMEHN-5LGKE-6M0HI-IWBQD
soulitter: This makes me wonder. If the minimum is 1 dollar. How much does the developer gets?
Tarnicus: Depending on the bundle site, you can often choose how much of the split goes to whom, usually split between the developers, a charity and the site.

Thanks, redeemed :)
Tarnicus: Depending on the bundle site, you can often choose how much of the split goes to whom, usually split between the developers, a charity and the site.

NR +1 :)
high rated
First pm Dino-Dday.
tAnt0 got.
Post edited July 09, 2013 by lemuria
lemuria: First pm Dino-Dday.
tAnt0 got.
tAnt0: Thanks :)
Grats. :D