It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tAnt0: Yeah.
niniendowarrior: It's there. Someone already found it. Perhaps you're not familiar with the ninja techniques we use here. :D

EDIT:
I would like to clarify though that the key is still available. :-)
I'm gonna have to try and crack it later. I'm tired and the puzzle just makes me wanna bang my head against something hard, so I'm gonna go to sleep and try later. Night everyone.
niniendowarrior: It's there. Someone already found it. Perhaps you're not familiar with the ninja techniques we use here. :D

EDIT:
I would like to clarify though that the key is still available. :-)
tAnt0: I'm gonna have to try and crack it later. I'm tired and the puzzle just makes me wanna bang my head against something hard, so I'm gonna go to sleep and try later. Night everyone.
Good night! :-) Maybe when you have a fresh pair of eyes... it will all make sense! :-D
high rated
8 bit commando for desura

GLGE6-H2PVN-XDBIW-S810N-51BR(Same letter as the previous letter)
Bismarck: 8 bit commando for desura

+1 bro
Bismarck: 8 bit commando for desura

I keep missing all these 8 bit commando drops. Was it in a recent bundle that I haven't paid any attention to?
Braussie: I keep missing all these 8 bit commando drops. Was it in a recent bundle that I haven't paid any attention to?
I think they added it to the Indie gala, or something like that.
Braussie: I keep missing all these 8 bit commando drops. Was it in a recent bundle that I haven't paid any attention to?
Spinorial: I think they added it to the Indie gala, or something like that.
Ah, makes sense. I rarely like the gala bundles, so I tend not to pay attention to it. Thanks buddy!
Spinorial: I think they added it to the Indie gala, or something like that.
Braussie: Ah, makes sense. I rarely like the gala bundles, so I tend not to pay attention to it. Thanks buddy!
Yeah me too.. Unfortunately I went to pick up the bundle that included Oil Rush tonight but due to a credit card SNAFU I missed out. Bummer as it was only $1 too. Hopefully another bundle includes it or it comes to GOG soon though, been interested in Oil Rush since I saw demos of it last year and was surprised to see it included in a bundle for $1.

Doh, looks like it was included in Humble Indie Bundle 8 and I somehow missed that one too. I need to pay closer attention I guess. ;o)
Post edited July 09, 2013 by mharris
high rated
Braussie: Ah, makes sense. I rarely like the gala bundles, so I tend not to pay attention to it. Thanks buddy!
mharris: Yeah me too.. Unfortunately I went to pick up the bundle that included Oil Rush tonight but due to a credit card SNAFU I missed out. Bummer as it was only $1 too. Hopefully another bundle includes it or it comes to GOG soon though, been interested in Oil Rush since I saw demos of it last year and was surprised to see it included in a bundle for $1.

Doh, looks like it was included in Humble Indie Bundle 8 and I somehow missed that one too. I need to pay closer attention I guess. ;o)
Code PM'd, enjoy :)
mharris: Yeah me too.. Unfortunately I went to pick up the bundle that included Oil Rush tonight but due to a credit card SNAFU I missed out. Bummer as it was only $1 too. Hopefully another bundle includes it or it comes to GOG soon though, been interested in Oil Rush since I saw demos of it last year and was surprised to see it included in a bundle for $1.

Tarnicus: Code PM'd, enjoy :)
Hey, thanks a bunch Tarnicus, unexpected but much appreciated! :)
Heh, awesome Tarnicus is awesome ;)
the whole ninja crew is awesome :)
Morning :D
te_lanus: Morning :D
G'nite :) This ninja is going to bed.
te_lanus: Morning :D
Braussie: G'nite :) This ninja is going to bed.
This not so lately forum active user will do aswell, take care.