It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Oh... the game is over... you have revealed the fleet and the secret code they carry!

But wait... whats this? MY NEMESIS - The evil pink space Gorilla has sat on the final part of the code!!!!

Our three players have been sent this part of the code already, but you have been given a clue too!
Oh, look - it's gone half three... time to make some food!

Edit: thanks for playing folks! this was originally gonna be implemented in my next treasure hunt as a starter with a password to a zipfile and the trail would go from there. Cheers for field testing it!
Attachments:
Post edited July 07, 2013 by Sachys
Cool game, got the code, but I'm leaving it for another ninja :)

Thanks for the fun, Sachys, +1, +1, +1.
Post edited July 07, 2013 by cmdr_flashheart
cmdr_flashheart: Cool game, got the code, but I'm leaving it for another ninja :)

Thanks for the fun, Sachys, +1, +1, +1.
no worries!
NR, but thanks for the interesting giveaway :) +1
NR, but thanks for the game Sachys.
triock: NR, but thanks for the game Sachys.
yer welcome! :)
So what game was / is it? It was interesting to spectate this, btw.
wondering how long it will take anyone to redeem it now... O_o7
DProject: So what game was / is it? It was interesting to spectate this, btw.
see attachment title in this post
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post34785
Post edited July 07, 2013 by Sachys
Got it >.<
I was trying to reedem it on gog and steam for 10 min >.< then i reedemed it on desura :d

It's 8 bit commando
Thanks for this great giveaway Sachys!
Oh, didn't know a game with such a title existed. I thought the filename was just random words :D
DProject: Oh, didn't know a game with such a title existed. I thought the filename was just random words :D
The game was added as a surprise ending to the Indie Gala June Bundle.
DProject: Oh, didn't know a game with such a title existed. I thought the filename was just random words :D
Would you like a copy? I'd like to thank you for your hilarious commentary yesterday in K_1269's GA ;-p
Wolf72x: Got it >.<
I was trying to reedem it on gog and steam for 10 min >.< then i reedemed it on desura :d

It's 8 bit commando
Ah nice one, well done!
...and yer welcome!
that was fun! :)
mega thanks Sachys and thanks to the players!
Wolf72x: Got it >.<

It's 8 bit commando
Sachys: Ah nice one, well done!
...and yer welcome!
I missed the fun but thanks, purplish creature!