It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Odonnell435: -----Spare Unwanted Keys-----

Note: Lets give em a good home, eh?

*Zombusters (Desura)
2.VLZSP-TZ3PQ-PTCS9-K6I0M-NKUZH
Thank you! Grabbed this one. :) +1
Odonnell435: *Zombusters (Desura)
1.VMFFG-9OTZ6-P6G7M-HF5IF-464M7
I take this one, thank you so much Odonnell ! :-)
Crsldmc: I'll just say like Sachys that I don't find those "jokes" any amusing at all, and that a lot of users here share our thinking, even if there is an explanation between the "differences" it's still a delicate topic to use, atleast here.
Feimjoll: there is no difference, the n-word is still the n-word. It's for the people who're being oppressed by such words to reclaim it, not for random people on the internet to perpetuate the use of it
Didn't you see the "" between differences?
I cant even give those Iron Grip: Marauders - $10 Content Coupon codes away if i tried can i?
Odonnell435: I cant even give those Iron Grip: Marauders - $10 Content Coupon codes away if i tried can i?
Nope but I have a spicy horse for you ;-p
Odonnell435: I cant even give those Iron Grip: Marauders - $10 Content Coupon codes away if i tried can i?
Momo1991: Nope but I have a spicy horse for you ;-p
MOMO!
Odonnell435: MOMO!
You rang?
Hai.
I hear that if you turn off the lights, look in the mirror, and say her name 7 times, she makes a giveaway *shudders*
CymTyr: Hai.
Ohayou :D
JohnWalrus: I hear that if you turn off the lights, look in the mirror, and say her name 7 times, she makes a giveaway *shudders*
;-p
JohnWalrus: I hear that if you turn off the lights, look in the mirror, and say her name 7 times, she makes a giveaway *shudders*
Momo1991: ;-p
The name with the numbers or without them?

*Lights closed, looks in the mirror "Momo, Momo, Momo, Momo, Momo, Momo, Momo!"
Momo1991: ;-p
lukslo: The name with the numbers or without them?

*Lights closed, looks in the mirror "Momo, Momo, Momo, Momo, Momo, Momo, Momo!"
~laughs~
There is one open now - so get IN ;-p
Post edited July 06, 2013 by Momo1991
Momo1991: There is one open now - so get IN ;-p
Hmmmm ... it's a Trap! ;)
Steam code for Jagged Alliance: Back in Action -

*LIJI-FJ2X*-6GN5B

* = square root of 9

Courtesy of KneeTheCap! I won the code from KneeTheCap on Steamgifts, however, it was restricted from my country (the U.S.) because he's from Finland (I guess. That's the best guess Steam Support gave me XD). Consider this if you try to redeem it, since it may only work for Finnish Steam users, or for people around that part of the world. If you redeem it, please pm KneeTheCap and thank him, because he bought it :D