It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JohnWalrus: Wait, are any of us really fighting? I'm confused, but I'll fight a nigga if I have to!
Sachys: I cant believe you cannot accept the fact you are wrong in this matter. Ousted!
Oh, I thought we were all joking. I didn't realize you were serious! XD Sorry if I offended anybody.
This is the MOMO speaking - stop it right now or I'm putting you ALL in a time out. Don"t make me stop this car... ;-p
I just assumed you all mistyped 'ninja'.
The N-word in any shape, form or fashion is a bad idea - srsly, do we have to have this conversation? It isn't a joke, it's just bad manners no matter how you frame it. So let's all just back up for a second, take a deep breath and when you're ready, say sorry.

Then we can get back to ninja games cause THIS is the ninja thread where we have fun. Right?
low rated
Momo1991: The N-word in any shape, form or fashion is a bad idea - srsly, do we have to have this conversation? It isn't a joke, it's just bad manners no matter how you frame it. So let's all just back up for a second, take a deep breath and when you're ready, say sorry.

Then we can get back to ninja games cause THIS is the ninja thread where we have fun. Right?
the one who started with the insults should say sorry first. read the previous posts, you'll figure out who it is.
I'll just say like Sachys that I don't find those "jokes" any amusing at all, and that a lot of users here share our thinking, even if there is an explanation between the "differences" it's still a delicate topic to use, atleast here.
Momo1991: The N-word in any shape, form or fashion is a bad idea - srsly, do we have to have this conversation? It isn't a joke, it's just bad manners no matter how you frame it. So let's all just back up for a second, take a deep breath and when you're ready, say sorry.

Pawun: the one who started with the insults should say sorry first. read the previous posts, you'll figure out who it is.
I think you might want to review ALL of your statements. So far all I've seen of you is hot words designed to inflame and enrage.
Crsldmc: I'll just say like Sachys that I don't find those "jokes" any amusing at all, and that a lot of users here share our thinking, even if there is an explanation between the "differences" it's still a delicate topic to use, atleast here.
there is no difference, the n-word is still the n-word. It's for the people who're being oppressed by such words to reclaim it, not for random people on the internet to perpetuate the use of it
high rated
Way to kill the thread.

Survivor Squad (Desura) C4VHH-UNSK2-169OD-XPR2U-U8DU*

* = W
high rated
Emergency cooldown, everybody!

Memento Mori

Tarnicus: Way to kill the thread.

* = W
Of course I get ninja'd. =P
Post edited July 06, 2013 by nightrunner227
Tarnicus: Way to kill the thread.

* = W
Me got this thanx
nightrunner227:
Thanks .
Post edited July 06, 2013 by irlandezul
*checks ninja thread*

*backs away slowly...*
nightrunner227: Emergency cooldown, everybody!

Memento Mori
This one is claimed by a silent Ninja :P witch isn't me
nice way to restart the thread though lol