It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Pawun: that's cause Jesus Christ is mah niggah.
Sachys: Best rethink your fucking use of language BIGOT!

JohnWalrus: Woo!
Sachys: And dont even jokingly support the use if such terms on front of me!
oh noes, we got ourselves a mad religious dude!
Sachys: Best rethink your fucking use of language BIGOT!

And dont even jokingly support the use if such terms on front of me!
Pawun: oh noes, we got ourselves a mad religious dude!
No.
What you have is someone who wpnt put up with casual racism, ignorance or general bigotry.
You Fall into all 3 categories and should piss off now! That aint welcome here!
Pisspot!
low rated
Pawun: oh noes, we got ourselves a mad religious dude!
Sachys: No.
What you have is someone who wpnt put up with casual racism, ignorance or general bigotry.
Pisspot!
Sachys, mah niggah, calm down. I know Charlton Heston has been kissing your lady friend again, but no need to take it out on the doggie!
Sachys: No.
Pisspot!
JohnWalrus: Sachys, mah niggah, calm down. I know Charlton Heston has been kissing your lady friend again, but no need to take it out on the doggie!
Now you're on the shitlist too.
I dont do bigotry or associated terminology fucktard! youve already been warned and any amount of " it was just a joke" makes it Worse!

Fucking cunts!!
Post edited July 06, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: Now you're on the shitlist too.
I fint do bigotry or associated terminology fucktard! youve already been warned and any amount of " it was just a joke" makes it Worse!

Fucking cunts!!
Pawun: cry me a river, faggot. it was a obvious joke, no need to start a fucking crusade. fucking mad religiousfag.
Don't come back now y'hear? Bigot!
low rated
Pawun: cry me a river, faggot. it was a obvious joke, no need to start a fucking crusade. fucking mad religiousfag.
Sachys: Don't come back now y'hear? Bigot!
Oh, yeah? Them's fightin' wyords! You're a Big Ot! That's, like, worse than a small...ot...yeah.
low rated
the butthurt is strong in this one...
Pawun: the butthurt is strong in this one...
Way to dig yersen in a hole bigot!
low rated
Just to settle this now: there's a difference between "niggah" and "n****er". The difference is an emphasis on the "gah". Let this nigger (oops, sorry, "niggah") teach you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XURRzofbMc0
low rated
so he starts with the insults, and only I get -rep? that's nice...
JohnWalrus: Just to settle this now: there's a difference between "niggah" and "n****er". The difference is an emphasis on the "gah". Let this nigger (oops, sorry, "niggah") teach you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XURRzofbMc0
Same shit. NO excuse!
Pawun: so he starts with the insults, and only I get -rep? that's nice...
You started with the bigotry.
Post edited July 05, 2013 by Sachys
low rated
Wait, are any of us really fighting? I'm confused, but I'll fight a nigga if I have to!
JohnWalrus: Wait, are any of us really fighting? I'm confused, but I'll fight a nigga if I have to!
I cant believe you cannot accept the fact you are wrong in this matter. Ousted!
low rated
JohnWalrus: Wait, are any of us really fighting? I'm confused, but I'll fight a nigga if I have to!
Sachys: I cant believe you cannot accept the fact you are wrong in this matter. Ousted!
you're the one who is wrong, you just won't admit it.
Problem is ; i don't know in what state Sachys really is :)