It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Accatone: Another Desura key. This time for HyperSonic 4: JDPUP-POHBR-Z0EFH-IA4VK-RNCJ?

? = Y
Got it!

Thank you
Accatone: Another Desura key. This time for HyperSonic 4: JDPUP-POHBR-Z0EFH-IA4VK-RNCJ?

? = Y
sino6: Got it!

Thank you
You are welcome. Have fun!
http://ctg.misfitsattic.com/

Looks like MA made the Chess the Gathering prototypes public, you can get a code by entering your e-mail there.
Post edited July 05, 2013 by grynn
niniendowarrior: Didn't you say the online lobby was just full of crickets? LOL.

Sounds like an awesome and hilarious game.
benderz: I was speaking about Shattered Horizon, servers are empty on it. But not on Killing Floor :-)
And the community is great, I find some peoples who help me when I was rookie, give me some cool guns or money. You should try it, it's free during one week !
The free week deal just never works for me. I tried it on Shattered Horizon and I didn't even get to play it when the pass expired.
benderz: I was speaking about Shattered Horizon, servers are empty on it. But not on Killing Floor :-)
And the community is great, I find some peoples who help me when I was rookie, give me some cool guns or money. You should try it, it's free during one week !
niniendowarrior: The free week deal just never works for me. I tried it on Shattered Horizon and I didn't even get to play it when the pass expired.
The free week is for Killing Floor. I think I've a little problem to explain in this moment :-)

So, maybe a tl;dr can help me :-)

tl;dr :
Shattered Horizon is great, but the online is dead.
Killing Floor is awesome, the community is awesome, and the servers are full. You can play it for free this week.

Next time I will speak about one game at once, it can help :-D
niniendowarrior: The free week deal just never works for me. I tried it on Shattered Horizon and I didn't even get to play it when the pass expired.
benderz: The free week is for Killing Floor. I think I've a little problem to explain in this moment :-)

So, maybe a tl;dr can help me :-)

tl;dr :
Shattered Horizon is great, but the online is dead.
Killing Floor is awesome, the community is awesome, and the servers are full. You can play it for free this week.

Next time I will speak about one game at once, it can help :-D
Oh yes. I knew that. It was just that coincidentally, I had a free trial of Shattered Horizon before and it was not much of a trial. :D
benderz: snip
niniendowarrior: Oh yes. I knew that. It was just that coincidentally, I had a free trial of Shattered Horizon before and it was not much of a trial. :D
OK :-)
I just farted and heard a police siren start up outside the house the exact same time! 1984!
Sachys: I just farted and heard a police siren start up outside the house the exact same time! 1984!
You too? :P
You hearing things? ;d
Sachys: I just farted and heard a police siren start up outside the house the exact same time! 1984!
It's confirmed, Half-Life 3 is coming exclusively to GOG!
It's freaking page 1700!

I have to be in it.
P1na: It's freaking page 1700!

I have to be in it.
Oh, me too!...you dirty mandarin :P
P1na: It's freaking page 1700!

I have to be in it.
default forum settings eh? :p
JohnWalrus: Oh, me too!...you dirty mandarin :P
Beware, for I am a confirmed asshole too! I will downrep your post, and you shall know infinite grief!
chezybezy: default forum settings eh? :p
Why change what works?
Post edited July 05, 2013 by P1na