It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: uh yeah.. perhaps I missed that... ;p then everybody is right! ;p

btw, that reminded me that maybe I still have a Shattered Horizon guest pass.. let me check..
YellowAries: Do you want the guest pass for Killing Floor Stooner? :D?
no no no no no, thanks! And there's no troll, dammit... just confusion.

and yep, I have a guest pass for SH, but it wont tell me the expiration, so, If anyone wanna try it... (works only on DX10 yada yada...)
I'm sure you want it, Yellow?
Post edited July 04, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner: no no no no no, thanks! And there's no troll, dammit... just confusion.

and yep, I have a guest pass for SH, but it wont tell me the expiration, so, If anyone wanna try it... (works only on DX10 yada yada...)
I actually own Shattered Horizon XD But thanks! =)

Simon do ya want the other guest pass for Killing Floor?
YellowAries: Do you want the guest pass for Killing Floor Stooner? :D?
Stooner: no no no no no, thanks! And there's no troll, dammit... just confusion.

This is a really good game, btw. I already have it, so I don't want the GP (thanks Stooner), but I wanted to tell you this game is pretty good ! Unfortunately, nobody online, too bad ! :-(
Well... if anyone wants the pass just drop me a PM. I have one on hold for someone and one pass left open for anyone who wants it (Killing Floor).
No dark ninjas around. Since I'm lurking about I haven't seen anything like this... LOL

benderz: This is a really good game, btw. I already have it, so I don't want the GP (thanks Stooner), but I wanted to tell you this game is pretty good ! Unfortunately, nobody online, too bad ! :-(
I am online. That doesn't mean I want the game. I'm trying to get rid of Steam and adding games I'm not desperate to play to my Steam account won't help.

In fact, I'm so swamped in games I possess and should eventually play I don't even know why I even bother entering this thread. It's probably the addiction.

Or maybe the coffee.
Try tea. A nice Earl Grey!!
Post edited July 04, 2013 by Schnuff
Night everyone.
Schnuff: Try tea. A nice Earl Grey!!
Like the new avatar, Schnuff :)
lemuria: Night everyone.
Night, lemuria
Schnuff: Try tea. A nice Earl Grey!!
JohnWalrus: Like the new avatar, Schnuff :)
thanks
JohnWalrus: Like the new avatar, Schnuff :)
Schnuff: thanks
Im just gonna be confused :p like it though
*settles down with popcorn awaiting the start of movie*
Post edited July 04, 2013 by chezybezy
Hello guys!!! MOOOORTAL KOMBAAAAAAT!!!
niniendowarrior: Hello guys!!! MOOOORTAL KOMBAAAAAAT!!!
PORTAL WOMBAT?
Night ninjas