It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have 2 Killing Floor guest passes that allow you to play the full game until July 23rd for whoever wants em'
YellowAries: I have 2 Killing Floor guest passes that allow you to play the full game until July 23rd for whoever wants em'
Pass it :)))
Post edited July 04, 2013 by lemuria
lemuria: Pass it :)))
I sent you a PM. Please respond to the PM.

I have one more guest pass left
Post edited July 04, 2013 by YellowAries
Man-Eater were looking for Killing Floor, I guess he would love to have this while he search for the game.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread/post3531

edit: where is everyone. Usually they are fighting for keys LOL
Post edited July 04, 2013 by simon_vd
simon_vd: Man-Eater were looking for Killing Floor, I guess he would love to have this while he search for the game.

K Thanks I'll save one for him. Lemuria didn't want the other one so I still have one left.
Post edited July 04, 2013 by YellowAries
simon_vd: Man-Eater were looking for Killing Floor, I guess he would love to have this while he search for the game.

Bear in mind that this is only guest passes... not sure which is the limitation, but they have..

YellowAries: K Thanks I'll save one for him. Lemuria didn't want the other one so I still have one left.
ok, thanks ;)

Stooner: Bear in mind that this is only guest passes... not sure which is the limitation, but they have..
Indeed. But i figured, since he is searching for the game. He will probably not decline playing with guess pass meanwhile.

edit: well as YellowAries say that it's FULL. Then he will be happy for sure ;d
Stooner: Bear in mind that this is only guest passes... not sure which is the limitation, but they have..
It's the FULL game until July 23rd, it's a special event for people who buy the game, like I did. I got 2 passes for the FULL game, no limits.
YellowAries: It's the FULL game until July 23rd, it's a special event for people who buy the game, like I did. I got 2 passes for the FULL game, no limits.
Well.. then the limit is the date... ;p
Stooner: Well.. then the limit is the date... ;p
... Which I stated before hand. But yes, I suppose so. =|
YellowAries: ... Which I stated before hand. But yes, I suppose so. =|
"Don't feed the troll." ;d
simon_vd: "Don't feed the troll." ;d
Agreed
YellowAries: ... Which I stated before hand. But yes, I suppose so. =|
uh yeah.. perhaps I missed that... ;p then everybody is right! ;p

btw, that reminded me that maybe I still have a Shattered Horizon guest pass.. let me check..
Stooner: uh yeah.. perhaps I missed that... ;p then everybody is right! ;p

btw, that reminded me that maybe I still have a Shattered Horizon guest pass.. let me check..
Do you want the guest pass for Killing Floor Stooner? :D?
By the way, Killing Floor any good?

Note: I don't want pass, since I'm linux and I may not succeed on running it.

edit: just looked it up on steam. Actually it's cross platform my bad ;d