It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does anybody feel like staring at the Nightsky?
Odonnell435: --------RANDOM CRAP!--------

Desura Keys :3

Survivor Squad
-ISEQA-1IQ7Q-COH06-9IBIZ-L3G0I
-ISG1D-TVHPI-MQF4O-RCZ0U-2GSF8
-ISFY6-R7HY0-5PX6X-ENTFE-PRVY0

Chester
-KFIT6-Z5O04-TI098-JGU9X-2A5FY
-KFLFU-W5GIS-MMKD0-5T9JZ-F6E7Y
-KFJJ0-A955F-5PP28-C0B6R-FZYLN
Thanks for the drops! I got the last Survivor Squad key and the middle Chester key! Seen great things about these games, thanks for the opportunity! :D

Also, props to Ian for the awesome drops! Shame no one took Kill Fun Yeah :(
Post edited July 03, 2013 by JohnWalrus
/me try to redeem 2 keys for the above games, guess what!
JohnWalrus already took 'em!
/me WTF

edit: actually i have both games from indiegala, gifted by Ian last night too. LOL
Post edited July 03, 2013 by simon_vd
simon_vd: /me try to redeem 2 keys for the above games, guess what!
JohnWalrus already took 'em!
/me WTF
That's freaky O_O but then again, I guess it was a 1/3 chance for both, so maybe not that freaky!
Alright, I mustve been just as tired as Ian - fell asleep at the kb waiting to see what that last key was. Turns out I was so very late ha. So goodnight peeps, see ya in the morrow.
Post edited July 03, 2013 by Jeets2
niniendowarrior: I am perfectly happy with Ubuntu. I used to jump from distro to distro and I'm tired of maintenance. Ubuntu suits my needs just fine. Nothing wrong with using it. Back in the day, I've had multitudes of distros. I like this one. That's it.
Dunno man. Never liked it.
I jumped straight to Slackware after little experience with Ubuntu.

Heard good things about Mint from my cousin though. Although I'm not really a fan of GUI'ish.

JohnWalrus: That's freaky O_O but then again, I guess it was a 1/3 chance for both, so maybe not that freaky!
Yea. I picked the last on the first game. Try. "JohnWalrus has redeemed it".
So I am like. Ok, he picked the last key on the above so I'll take the middle one for the second game.
Bah, no! And this one is taken by JohnWalrus.
hahaha

@Jeets2 see ya
JohnWalrus: That's freaky O_O but then again, I guess it was a 1/3 chance for both, so maybe not that freaky!
simon_vd: Yea. I picked the last on the first game. Try. "JohnWalrus has redeemed it".
So I am like. Ok, he picked the last key on the above so I'll take the middle one for the second game.
Bah, no! And this one is taken by JohnWalrus.
hahaha

@Jeets2 see ya
I could see how frustrating/odd that would seem XD I'm everywhere! Muahaha! But, I guess we have similar code-taking strategies. Great minds think alike, no?

And nice getting to know ya, Jeets! I hope, between Sachys and the Colonel, that we didn't scare ya off! :D
JohnWalrus: I could see how frustrating/odd that would seem XD I'm everywhere! Muahaha! But, I guess we have similar code-taking strategies. Great minds think alike, no?

And nice getting to know ya, Jeets! I hope, between Sachys and the Colonel, that we didn't scare ya off! :D
I guess so. :D

Still remember Windows XP key. LOL
I haven't used it in a while.

Let's see the good old XP (if still supported by Origin etc.)
I'm off. See ya
Jeets2: Alright, I mustve been just as tired as Ian - fell asleep at the kb waiting to see what that last key was. Turns out I was so very late ha. So goodnight peeps, see ya in the morrow.
wipe the droll from the kb first... then have a good sleep! ;p
mondo84: Does anybody feel like staring at the Nightsky?
I don't, but does anyone else :)

Thanks and rep to all the gift givers :)
Odonnell435: Survivor Squad
-ISG1D-TVHPI-MQF4O-RCZ0U-2GSF8
I got this one, thanks!
Odonnell435: Survivor Squad
-ISEQA-1IQ7Q-COH06-9IBIZ-L3G0I
Thank you for Survivor Squad! :)
Post edited July 07, 2013 by JogsterXL
Ian:
You should be sleeeeeping...... ;p
Th3R3n3gad3: are any of them not desura?
Ian: the last 1 aint for Desi :)
Why are you still online??