It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GMGs hamsters are dead!! Worst server ever i've seen.
Post edited July 03, 2013 by lemuria
Thespian*: (DISCLAIMER: This key COULD be a duplicate one) (I hope not!)

Courtesy of our fine fellow lugum, as usual:

Ensign (Desura), for the first reply to this post (asking for the game) from a forum member with joining date prior October 2012 or 50+ rep.
simon_vd: Can I?
You must! Check PM. ;)

(please, let us know whether the key worked or not)

Spinorial: ... +1 mate, but you need to find me some new lugum posts to uprep :P
Your wish is my command. :D

Several posts of his here. ;)

Punished_Snake: Thanks and +1 to you, mate :)
You're quite welcome, but please don't forget to thank lugum, I'm just the delivery guy. ;)

Thespian*: Our resident wandering fruit has wandered away, so...
lukslo: Did Man of Monte get him?! :o
Hope not! :D
Post edited July 03, 2013 by Thespian*
Thespian*: You must! Check PM. ;)

Didn't work. Thanks anyway
Thespian*: You must! Check PM. ;)

simon_vd: Didn't work. Thanks anyway
Damn, I hate when that happens. Let me consult with lugum.
Thespian*: Our resident wandering fruit has wandered away, so...

Check PM. ;)
Well, I am extremely stressed out for a project and have a pretty important meeting in 15 minutes, what else can I say.

And I was going to pass anyway, as I don't use Desura, but it's a pity I couldn't keep teasing people a little longer.
P1na: snip!
Good luck with the meeting!
lukslo: Good luck with the meeting!
Thanks! 10 hours in the office so far, 4 more to go! And if I'm lucky, I'll be home by midnight and tomorrow I won't have to wake up at 4am. Life is great sometimes.
simon_vd: Didn't work. Thanks anyway
Thespian*: Damn, I hate when that happens. Let me consult with lugum.
The jury has made ​​a decision! ;)

Please, check this classified I posted a while ago on behalf of lugum and pick a game from there as replacement for the duplicate key. :)

P1na: Well, I am extremely stressed out for a project and have a pretty important meeting in 15 minutes, what else can I say.

And I was going to pass anyway, as I don't use Desura, but it's a pity I couldn't keep teasing people a little longer.
Alive! He's alive! :D

Thanks for the kind explanation. Although I understand your wish for teasing (I often do so myself :D), this time I wanted to deliver the key to be able to post the next one. Therefore my ultimatum. ;)

Godspeed with the meeting. Please keep us updated, if you feel so. :)
Post edited July 03, 2013 by Thespian*
P1na: Thanks! 10 hours in the office so far, 4 more to go! And if I'm lucky, I'll be home by midnight and tomorrow I won't have to wake up at 4am. Life is great sometimes.
I hope it's only temporary, just as long as the project is finished.
Thespian*: Godspeed with the meeting. Please keep us updated, if you feel so. :)
GL, P1na!

Could someone please check for me that the hidden codes in these posts are visible?
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nodrm_summer_get_torchlight_free_for_48_hours/post364
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nodrm_summer_get_torchlight_free_for_48_hours/post349

EDIT: false alarm
Post edited July 03, 2013 by Spinorial
Only if you reply. ;)
Thespian*: Only if you reply. ;)
Sorry, false alarm anyway :-)
Thespian*: Only if you reply. ;)
Spinorial: Sorry, false alarm anyway :-)
Np. ;)
Thespian*: The jury has made ​​a decision! ;)

Please, check this classified I posted a while ago on behalf of lugum and pick a game from there as replacement for the duplicate key. :)
Lol, thanks to you and lugum.
I don't think i have met him yet. Looks like a great person!
Post edited July 03, 2013 by simon_vd
First to reply to this message gets a Steam key for Xotic (that may not work)