It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thespian*: Placing my bet: if I don't have news of you within 5 minutes, the game will be for Punished_Snake. :D
The ultimatum :D
Post edited July 03, 2013 by lukslo
Thespian*: Placing my bet: if I don't have news of you within 5 minutes, the game will be for Punished_Snake. :D
lukslo: The ultimatum :D
Yep. The ultimate ultimatum. :D
Quick P1na! The clock is ticking!

Tik tik tik that's the sound of time running out.
Ninja the ninja! :D
Punished_Snake: Can I have it if P1na pass? It seems interesting :)
Our resident wandering fruit has wandered away, so...

Check PM. ;)
Punished_Snake: Can I have it if P1na pass? It seems interesting :)
Thespian*: Our resident wandering fruit has wandered away, so...

Check PM. ;)
Thanks and +1 to you, mate :)
Sachys: weird - seems DC comics are now sending out referrer spam - ive got hits on my sketch blog from their Batman site, yet im obviously not linked on the page!
hey,sachys,when is the next treasure hunt?
Thespian*: Our resident wandering fruit has wandered away, so...
Did Man of Monte get him?! :o
high rated
(DISCLAIMER: This key COULD be a duplicate one) (I hope not!)

Courtesy of our fine fellow lugum, as usual:

Ensign (Desura), for the first reply to this post (asking for the game) from a forum member with joining date prior October 2012 or 50+ rep.
Post edited July 03, 2013 by Thespian*
Thespian*: (DISCLAIMER: This key COULD be a duplicate one) (I hope not!)

Ensign (Desura), for the first reply to this post (asking for the game) from a forum member with joining date prior October 2012 or 50+ rep.
Can I?
Thespian*: (DISCLAIMER: This key COULD be a duplicate one) (I hope not!)

Looks neat, but I'm not redeeming. I have some flight sims already that I need to finish before picking up more. +1 to you, and of course, Lugum. :)
Sachys: weird - seems DC comics are now sending out referrer spam - ive got hits on my sketch blog from their Batman site, yet im obviously not linked on the page!
kkreo: hey,sachys,when is the next treasure hunt?
Likely the weekend now
kkreo: hey,sachys,when is the next treasure hunt?
Sachys: Likely the weekend now
You should organise a physical treasure hunt. Am I joking or am I serious? I don't know.

But it would definitely be interesting to put bits of gog codes around where you live :o
Thespian*: Ensign (Desura), for the first reply to this post (asking for the game) from a forum member with joining date prior October 2012 or 50+ rep.
Ah, one of those things that insidiously tempt me to use Desura. +1 mate, but you need to find me some new lugum posts to uprep :P

+1s to all gifters, too, and g'day y'all!
Sachys: Likely the weekend now
Austrobogulator: You should organise a physical treasure hunt. Am I joking or am I serious? I don't know.

But it would definitely be interesting to put bits of gog codes around where you live :o
Heheh! Somehow I doubt the law would look kindly at me scrawling on the Minster in marker pen "HF1N-" heheh.

Besides, I'm on a treasure hunt of my own trying to figure out how / why my blog is being linked from dc comics without a link on their page. very odd!