It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cmdr_flashheart: +1 to gifters and everyone who said thanks :)
Here

EDIT: Haha, apologies, I completely misunderstood you here spian.
EDIT2: And mistyped your name.
Post edited July 02, 2013 by Plaguebringer
Thespian*: And once again, courtesy of our fine fellow lugum:

Patrician IV + Rise of a Dynasty DLC (Steam), for the first reply to this post from a forum member with joining date prior October 2012 or 50+ rep.
No one reply ... Interesting.
Page 1666, Devil with us :P
Post edited July 02, 2013 by lemuria
Thespian*: And once again, courtesy of our fine fellow lugum:

Patrician IV + Rise of a Dynasty DLC (Steam), for the first reply to this post from a forum member with joining date prior October 2012 or 50+ rep.
lemuria: No one reply ... Interesting.
Ninjas are SO slow today...

... or are they scared of my devilish looks?

Plaguebringer: EDIT: Haha, apologies, I completely misunderstood you here spian.
EDIT2: And mistyped your name.
No worries, mate. ;)
Post edited July 02, 2013 by Thespian*
lemuria: No one reply ... Interesting.
Thespian*: Ninjas are SO slow today...

I guess devil just did slow spell to everyone.
Spinorial: THE HELL?! You use scripts... and outright admit it?!
Won't they ban you for this? Shouldn't they ban you for this?!

In case you weren't clear, using scripts is an ABUSE of the GoG service. Or ANY service! So don't EVER use scripts! Otherwise, people will consider you an asshole, whether you say "Thanks" or not.
Tim5: Look, valiant knight. Who are you even talking to me so who am i? Are you shouting for more than all the others. Some myself here highly overrated i think.
- Using scripts is a very rude thing to do in any virtual social community if those scripts give you an edge over other members. Which in this case they obviously do.

- Using scripts also doesn't qualify as hunting for vulnerabilities. They prove the system can be abused, but only because they rely on the basic principle that every information being displayed on your screen will be available for the programs to use before any human would have time to act upon them. Computers are faster than humans, period. Ergo, they're not flaws but just basic premises of the system. It would be akin to typing every possible combination on a electronic safebox, taking the contents and then claiming "I'm doing a favor. I just proved it is defective because it is vulnerable to brute-force attacks."

- Lastly, using scripts is also frowned upon by companies like GOG because they keep refreshing the page faster than any human would, thus increasing the bandwidth the company has to provide, which means higher costs.

I think these reasons are enough, don't you?
joppo: - Using scripts is a very rude thing to do in any virtual social community if those scripts give you an edge over other members. Which in this case they obviously do.

- Using scripts also doesn't qualify as hunting for vulnerabilities. They prove the system can be abused, but only because they rely on the basic principle that every information being displayed on your screen will be available for the programs to use before any human would have time to act upon them. Computers are faster than humans, period. Ergo, they're not flaws but just basic premises of the system. It would be akin to typing every possible combination on a electronic safebox, taking the contents and then claiming "I'm doing a favor. I just proved it is defective because it is vulnerable to brute-force attacks."

- Lastly, using scripts is also frowned upon by companies like GOG because they keep refreshing the page faster than any human would, thus increasing the bandwidth the company has to provide, which means higher costs.

Much better explained (and expressed) than I had been able to. :)
Post edited July 02, 2013 by Thespian*
joppo: - Using scripts is a very rude thing to do in any virtual social community if those scripts give you an edge over other members. Which in this case they obviously do.

Where do I sign?
Thespian*: Much better explained (and expressed) than I had been able to. :)
lukslo: Where do I sign?
Ditto
Post edited July 02, 2013 by chezybezy
Thespian*: Ninjas are SO slow today...
Still no reply. I can get it if nobody want it in 3 mins :))))
Thanks to Thespian, lugum and all who dropped codes today, +1 :)
Post edited July 02, 2013 by tAnt0
I didn't know people were so cheap and not willing to buy games that they have developed scripts simply for taking the codes. One would think they would have turned to torrents firstly (if they wanted the games SO BADLY, and didn't have 3 bucks). I always considered this ninja thing more like a game for the whole community.
Tim5: Look, valiant knight. Who are you even talking to me so who am i? Are you shouting for more than all the others. Some myself here highly overrated i think.

Only I do not need to explain, it's so clear.

Just in this thread has been so much said about the bots and this one did not attach much importance. Someone even called paranoid =)
I saw how Shnuff (respect him) throwing bundles of code! Damn! I saw them almost immediately, and all of them have been activated. And in response was only silence.
Perhaps even now finally have more codes go to lemuria, etc instead of bots.

Tim5: Only I do not need to explain, it's so clear.

Just in this thread has been so much said about the bots and this one did not attach much importance. Someone even called paranoid =)
I saw how Shnuff (respect him) throwing bundles of code! Damn! I saw them almost immediately, and all of them have been activated. And in response was only silence.
Perhaps even now finally have more codes go to lemuria, etc instead of bots.
Is it my fault to get codes without any program or script ? Dude please just cut your wrists and throw your computer from window.
I'll send email to Chrome developers for delete F5 function in Chrome browser...
Post edited July 02, 2013 by lemuria
high rated
cmdr_flashheart: +1 to gifters and everyone who said thanks :)
lemuria: you said thanks :P here your +1
:D

Okay, here's my treasure hunt: I've pasted the code for the game Eets in some of my comments around GOG.

These are all threads which I started so the code will only be in the OP, and not in any other comments.

The code has three components and all three make the key; I'll write which component is which so there's less confusion ;)

I'll start you off:

1st component: 6F24A

And as with all treasure hunts, there are clues!

2nd: the whip and kinsmen of this thread will destroy cursed beings because its name is Giveaway Belmont!

3rd: Da Vinci, nice to see you in this RPG, but why is this awesome game so broken? Better try to patch it up (look for this thread in this game's subforum).

Okay, good luck :)

Edit: haha, didn't know we were busy talking about other stuff *whistles nonchalantly*
Post edited July 02, 2013 by cmdr_flashheart
NR. Thanks and +1 for the treasure hunt :)