It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lemuria: Thank you! +1
Thespian*: You're quite welcome but, please, thank lugum, he's the donor. I'm just the delivery guy. ;)

tAnt0: Interested but I don't meet the standards required.
Thespian*: Sorry, mate. However, if you keep being an active member of the Community, you'll get 50 rep points in no time. ;)
I'll like Dino D-day :)

editL oops, nvm ;) +1 for the code gifters.
Post edited July 02, 2013 by cmdr_flashheart
Crsldmc: Busy day in the ninja giveaway off topic thread today huh? :)
You missed the first treasure hunt!
Crsldmc: Busy day in the ninja giveaway off topic thread today huh? :)
Sachys: You missed the first treasure hunt!
:( when is the second coming!
Thespian*: You're quite welcome but, please, thank lugum, he's the game's donor. I'm just the delivery guy. ;)
I sent my thanks to him.
This might or might not work.

KGQND -
LBRIT -
205AR
Sachys: You missed the first treasure hunt!
Crsldmc: :( when is the second coming!
couple of hours yet I think - and I might do a seperate thread for it this time. I'll drop a 30 minute warning.
te_lanus: This might or might not work.

KGQND -
LBRIT -
205AR
It's a dlc and I don't have the original :(
Gosh, you gifters make me feel all warm inside, perhaps I'll have a treasure hunt too :D
cmdr_flashheart: I'll like Dino D-day :)

I do know you're a generous giver to this Community. I think lugum will not mind if I do this:

Check PM. ;)

KGQND -
LBRIT -
205AR
It's DLC i guess.
cmdr_flashheart: I'll like Dino D-day :)

Thespian*: I do know you're a generous giver to this Community. I think lugum will not mind if I do this:

Check PM. ;)
Aw, thanks a lot :)

And thanks to Lugum, where ever s/he is.
Post edited July 02, 2013 by cmdr_flashheart
Tim5: I checked this thread, and he even visible to non authorized users. Now tell me: Is not it silly to post here the keys?

I said that i maintenance used scripts? I said i tried the script. Everywhere around the world pay for the IT vulnerabilities found http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2013/05/google_pays_310.html
Did GoG pay you to explore their vulnerabilities? No, though you're doing a bad job of it, anyway.

What you are doing well is spoiling this thread for others. You've demonstrated how it is not safe to post keys in here, well done! And you and those like you are the reason for it. If you think that this somehow justifies your actions, you're wrong.
Thespian*: I do know you're a generous giver to this Community. I think lugum will not mind if I do this:

Check PM. ;)
cmdr_flashheart: Aw, thanks a lot :)

And thanks to Lugum, where s/he is.
Here's one of lugum's posts, if you want to PM <span class="bold">him</span>. ;)
Post edited July 02, 2013 by Thespian*

KGQND -
LBRIT -
205AR
It's one of the DLC's I already have. Not sure what for since it doesn't say. Could be a number of them.
I just wanted to say kudos to those generous souls who post all those awesome codes in this thread. :)
Post edited July 02, 2013 by Theta_Sigma