It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The next treasure hunt will take you across the seven seas of information to strange, faraway lands!

Oh, and thespian gets the top spot on page #666 - evil vulcan!
Post edited July 02, 2013 by Sachys
Good stuff Sachys! Unfortunately I found it rather easy, which probably means the next ones will be harder/more obscure and I'll be lost again :( But many +1s, and to YellowAries, and Spoderman, and Thespian, and even Austro for... whatever that was... and...

Tim5: This i checked my script for this http://www.autohotkey.com/ . And this is early alpha version, which has not yet learned to say thank you =) He grab the keys in plain text, something like that *=X, *=Y he can not yet able. And not fully automated. Trained well on GoG, Desura and very buggy on Steam. I guess i now bitterly furiously minus.
I'm sure for advanced gog'ers is not news.
It is not necessary here to send keys in plain type.
I just checked the script.
I want to admins removed from my library, and gave it to someone else. It's better than I would have considered an asshole = (
THE HELL?! You use scripts... and outright admit it?!
Won't they ban you for this? Shouldn't they ban you for this?!

In case you weren't clear, using scripts is an ABUSE of the GoG service. Or ANY service! So don't EVER use scripts! Otherwise, people will consider you an asshole, whether you say "Thanks" or not.
Sachys: Oh, and thespian gets the top spot on page #666 - evil vulcan!
Some primitive people isn't able to tell apart between Vulcans and their pre-conception of the devil. I don't understand why. :D
Post edited July 02, 2013 by Thespian*
Spinorial: Good stuff Sachys! Unfortunately I found it rather easy, which probably means the next ones will be harder/more obscure and I'll be lost again :(
I figured you'd find that one easy - have you got SOTS 2 yet? - or Star Ruler? - they'll be hunts later on / maybe tomorrow (seems to take some time to set these up!).
Sachys: Oh, and thespian gets the top spot on page #666 - evil vulcan!
Thespian*: Some primitive people isn't able to tell apart between Vulcans and their pre-conception of the devil. I don't understand why. :D
Must be that flaming trident you carry about!

Tim5:
Spinorial's right. Very disappointed!
Post edited July 02, 2013 by Sachys
Thespian*: Some primitive people isn't able to tell apart between Vulcans and their pre-conception of the devil. I don't understand why. :D
Sachys: Must be that flaming trident you carry about!
That, or the haircut...

Tim5:
Sachys: Spinorial's right. Very disappointed!
Yeah, I reserve the downrepping for scammer or bots. I downrepped Tim5 as soon I read that.
Sachys: Must be that flaming trident you carry about!
Thespian*: That, or the haircut...
It's a wig and we know it!
Sachys: It's a wig and we know it!
Damn, that nasty (and baseless) rumour again!

PS: No one interested in Dino D-Day (Steam)?
low rated
Spinorial: Good stuff Sachys! Unfortunately I found it rather easy, which probably means the next ones will be harder/more obscure and I'll be lost again :( But many +1s, and to YellowAries, and Spoderman, and Thespian, and even Austro for... whatever that was... and...

Tim5: This i checked my script for this http://www.autohotkey.com/ . And this is early alpha version, which has not yet learned to say thank you =) He grab the keys in plain text, something like that *=X, *=Y he can not yet able. And not fully automated. Trained well on GoG, Desura and very buggy on Steam. I guess i now bitterly furiously minus.
I'm sure for advanced gog'ers is not news.
It is not necessary here to send keys in plain type.
I just checked the script.
I want to admins removed from my library, and gave it to someone else. It's better than I would have considered an asshole = (
Spinorial: THE HELL?! You use scripts... and outright admit it?!
Won't they ban you for this? Shouldn't they ban you for this?!

In case you weren't clear, using scripts is an ABUSE of the GoG service. Or ANY service! So don't EVER use scripts! Otherwise, people will consider you an asshole, whether you say "Thanks" or not.
Look, valiant knight. Who are you even talking to me so who am i? Are you shouting for more than all the others. Some myself here highly overrated i think.

I checked this thread, and he even visible to non authorized users. Now tell me: Is not it silly to post here the keys?

I said that i maintenance used scripts? I said i tried the script. Everywhere around the world pay for the IT vulnerabilities found http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2013/05/google_pays_310.html

But to hell with these children's snot.
Sachys: I figured you'd find that one easy - have you got SOTS 2 yet? - or Star Ruler? - they'll be hunts later on / maybe tomorrow (seems to take some time to set these up!).
I got SR, and am not really after SotS 2. I guess I'd only be interested in Painkiller and Vessel, though I'll try to solve anything you post, because it's polite (and I'm having trouble finding a succinct clip of Data).
Thespian*: Damn, that nasty (and baseless) rumour again!

If nobody want it , i can get it :)
Thespian*: Damn, that nasty (and baseless) rumour again!

Interested but I don't meet the standards required.
lemuria: If nobody want it , i can get it :)
Check PM. ;)
lemuria: If nobody want it , i can get it :)
Thespian*: Check PM. ;)
Thank you! +1
Thespian*: Check PM. ;)
lemuria: Thank you! +1
You're quite welcome but, please, thank lugum, he's the game's donor. I'm just the delivery guy. ;)

tAnt0: Interested but I don't meet the standards required.
Sorry, mate. However, if you keep being an active member of the Community, you'll get 50 rep points in no time. ;)
Busy day in the ninja giveaway off topic thread today huh? :)